Verified Expert in Engineering
Bogdan is an up-and-coming software engineer with excellent knowledge of back-end development. He understands Linux and uses multiple programming languages, including Java, TypeScript, PHP, and Rust. Bogdan also has experience working with front-end web frameworks like Angular and React and is passionate about his work and learning new things.
Linux, Vim Text Editor, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
The most amazing...
...project I've developed is a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) for a hospital.
- Implemented a new Find in Store feature on the product page using Destini. Added a Google Analytics tracker to track the users who used the locator.
- Created a new video component to integrate YouTube videos into product and blog pages.
- Migrated codebase from Universal Analytics to Google Analytics 4.
- Added new triggers and events using Google Tag Manager.
- Fixed multiple bugs and improved user experience to convert the maximum amount of customers.
Senior Software Engineer
Accelerated Data Works
- Updated a database containing millions of entries with new electricity usage queried from an API.
- Fixed multiple bugs in a legacy project written in Lisp.
Université de Paris
- Performed research on developer networks. Read state-of-the-art publications on the subject and made directed weighted graphs between developers, showing their collaboration and how it impacts their performance.
- Conducted research about ontology and patterns. Studied different collaboration patterns and classified them, establishing an ontology for collaboration patterns.
- Researched developer productivity and effort. Created a methodology to measure a file's difficulty and evaluate the effort it took a developer to code a particular commit.
- Built a script to query millions of entries from the GitHub GraphQL API to create links between developers who collaborated.
- Developed a mobile application and a server for searching and publishing highly-categorized tutorials.
- Built a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) back-end and front-end software used by over 200 enterprise clients. Included multiple features such as inventory management, bill generator, revenue tracker, and calendar.
- Developed a restaurant menu application for Android and iOS used by hundreds of restaurants to serve their menus in a COVID-19-friendly way.
- Automated a backup system for crucially important user data with the possibility of rollbacking to any point within a two-week window.
- Set up multiple servers, including a development server, production server, Gitea for Git hosting, and Jenkins for CI/CD.
Vincennes' Town Hall
- Wrote SQL queries to optimize the workflow of other employees, saving them over 400 hours of work per year.
- Developed automated scripts that helped collect and transform data of over 100,000 students for insertion into Excel and other software.
- Created Excel templates to process data extracted by my other tools.
Computerized Maintenance Management System
Online Drawing Tool
Some of the features are:
• History with multiple undo and redo
• Brush size and color
• Live cursor of other people
• Scaling of the drawing
Angular, NestJS, Express.js, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), React Native, Jest, Angular Material, Selenium, Rx, Redux
Node.js, REST APIs, OpenAPI, React Navigation, Google API, React, Chart.js, Liquid, Shopify API
Git, GitHub, Apache, GitHub Pages, Canvas, Photoshop CC, Gradle, Jenkins, Google Analytics
Unit Testing, REST, Agile Project Management, DevOps, Agile, Data Science, Automation, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Object-oriented Design (OOD), UI Design, UX Design, Microservices
Linux, LAMP, Ubuntu, Mobile, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Linode, Azure, iOS, Android, Shopify, Contentful, Docker
PostgreSQL, MariaDB, JSON, Relational Databases, MySQL, SlimPHP, Elasticsearch
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
University of Paris - Paris, France