iOS Contractor2012 - PRESENThttps://ios-engineer.com
Technologies: Jira, Trello, MacOS, Metal, Core Data, APIs, Address Book, Core Motion, Core Animation, Core Graphics, AVFoundation, UIKit, Git, Xcode, Fastlane, OpenGL ES, Message UI, Agile, Objective-C, MapKit, StoreKit, Cocoa Touch, iOS, CircleCI, TestFlight, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), GraphQL, Figma, UI Animation, Widgets, Mobile Apps, Apple Design, iOS Native Libraries
- Contributed to the completion of over 30 various iOS projects.
- Achieved a 99.99%+ crash-free session rate on a high-load product.
- Engineered a high-performance image and video processing infrastructure for an iOS app.
iOS/Swift Developer2022 - 2022Medeloop Inc.
Technologies: iOS, Swift, Apple HealthKit, ResearchKit, CareKit, SwiftUI, Mobile Apps, User Experience (UX), Apple Design
- Implemented a number of UI-focused screens according to designs using SwiftUI.
- Reworked product architecture to fit client's needs, extracted internal frameworks, applied clean architecture, and set up a way to manage third parties.
- Investigated the feasibility of using ResearchKit for a specific feature on this project and implemented MVP.
Project Coordinator, Project Manager2008 - 2011SoftServe
Technologies: Trello, Scrum, Agile, Microsoft Excel, Jira, Microsoft Project, Mobile Apps, User Experience (UX)
- Developed a custom process based on Agile and the defined methodology of the interoperation of two corporate project teams, the customer, and other vendors.
- Facilitated technical analysis for the sales team during the engagement process.
- Facilitated the Agile process for a 7 to 12-person team and managed interests resolution of the project team, the higher company management, and the customer product team.
Junior C++ Developer2007 - 2008ApriorIT
Technologies: Jira, WinAPI, C#, C++
- Developed a testing framework based on requirements from senior staff, specifically tailored for the product, development, and QA teams.
- Made changes and fixed bugs in the Win driver (kernel) part of the product.
- Reverse-engineered (disassembled) a binary using IDA Pro.