Bogdan is an expert iOS engineer with seven years of experience and thirteen years of overall experience in IT. He's focused solely on iOS contracting but knowledgeable in adjacent areas. Bogdan has worked on a number of projects, both small and large types, and has successfully seen many projects to completion. He is excited when his skills make a difference and takes pride when he can find a reliable and elegant solution for a complex problem.
ExperienceiOS - 10 yearsUIKit - 7 yearsSwift - 7 yearsCore Data - 6 yearsStoreKit - 6 yearsObjective-C - 4 yearsCore Image - 3 yearsMetal - 2 years
Trello, Git, Xcode, MacOS
The most amazing...
...iOS app infrastructure I've built was for a technologically-complex product that withstood high load with 99.99% crash-free sessions.
- Contributed to the completion of over 30 various iOS projects.
- Achieved a 99.99%+ crash-free session rate on a high-load product.
- Engineered a high-performance image and video processing infrastructure for an iOS app.
- Implemented a number of UI-focused screens according to designs using SwiftUI.
- Reworked product architecture to fit client's needs, extracted internal frameworks, applied clean architecture, and set up a way to manage third parties.
- Investigated the feasibility of using ResearchKit for a specific feature on this project and implemented MVP.
Lead iOS Engineer
- Took over an iOS project from the 3rd party vendor.
- Re-engineered the codebase for product stability and produced several major releases.
- Participated in IT team architecture and engineering process review sessions and provided inputs for further considerations by the company technical leadership people.
Project Coordinator, Project Manager
- Developed a custom process based on Agile and the defined methodology of the interoperation of two corporate project teams, the customer, and other vendors.
- Facilitated technical analysis for the sales team during the engagement process.
- Facilitated the Agile process for a 7 to 12-person team and managed interests resolution of the project team, the higher company management, and the customer product team.
Junior C++ Developer
- Developed a testing framework based on requirements from senior staff, specifically tailored for the product, development, and QA teams.
- Made changes and fixed bugs in the Win driver (kernel) part of the product.
- Reverse-engineered (disassembled) a binary using IDA Pro.
Image and Video Processing Apphttps://apps.apple.com/us/app/kuni-cam-photo-video-editor/id1336488891
Social Network Apphttps://steamrole.org
Analogue Camera App
Overhaul, Stability Improvements, and Roadmap Development for an iOS App
Swift, Swift 4, Swift 5, Objective-C, C++, C#, XML, GraphQL
UIKit, Cocoa Touch, StoreKit, iOS SDK, Core Data, Core Motion, MapKit, Address Book, SwiftUI, Metal, Message UI, ResearchKit, CareKit, gRPC
iOS Native Libraries, Core Image, Core Graphics, Core Animation, WinAPI, OpenGL ES, REST APIs
Mobile Development, Agile, Scrum, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM)
iOS, Firebase, MacOS, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
User Interface (UI), UI Animation, Mobile Apps, Direct to Consumer (D2C), Image Manipulation, APIs, AVFoundation, Video Editing, User Experience (UX), Widgets, Apple Design
Git, TestFlight, Figma, Fastlane, Xcode, Trello, Microsoft Project, Jira, Microsoft Excel, Slack, GitHub, Apple Push Notifications, CircleCI, Apple HealthKit
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
DNUZT - Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine