Team Lead and Full-stack Developer2020 - 2021NXT Mortgage
Technologies: Infrastructure, Web Development, Google Cloud, GitLab CI/CD, GitLab, Communication Skills, Remote Team Leadership, Technical Leadership, Team Leadership, Material-UI, Firebase Authentication, Architecture, Firebase Cloud Functions, Scalable Web Services, Single-page Applications (SPA), Web App Deployment, Node.js, Visual Studio Code, Scrum, Agile, TypeScript, Full-stack, Git, React, Firebase, Back-end Development, Back-end
- Worked as a full-stack developer and tech and team lead.
- Oversaw the complete development lifecycle of the project that relied entirely on a Cloud infrastructure.
- Created CI/CD pipelines that highly increased team productivity.
Java/Scala Developer2018 - 2020Morgan Stanley
Technologies: Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Fintech, Scalable Web Services, Test-driven Development (TDD), Scrum, Agile, RESTful Microservices, Full-stack, Git, REST APIs, JUnit, Spring Boot, SQL, Microservices, Databases, Spring 4, Hibernate ORM, Hibernate, Jira, Jakarta EE, Back-end Development, Back-end, Gradle, Google Protocol Buffer, Spring
- Upgraded a group of microservices to use a more efficient way of serializing and sending data through the web—transferring the same amount of information in a 50% smaller size reduced the execution time and running costs for the firm.
- Collaborated with peers worldwide (India, London, New York) to upgrade a legacy Java system to use the most up-to-date Java, Gradle, and Spring versions.
- Created an API for an immense Scala-based back-end project. This allowed several upstream services to communicate directly with this component, thus allowing the smoothest flow for a million dollars worth of transactions.
- Onboarded Agile methodologies that increased developer productivity by 30% and reduced time to market by 20%.
- Mentored several new team members and junior software developers, both personally and professionally.