- Senior Developer/ArchitectHealthsense, Inc.2015 - 2016
Technologies: System architecture, Test-driven development, Continuous integration, Problem solving, Python, Django, MySQL (fine tuning), MongoDB, Celery, RHEL, Jenkins, RabbitMQ
- Introduced, designed and made a technical assignment on building a distributed infrastructure to support scalable execution of time consuming jobs based on existing processes.
- Upgraded long-running periodic jobs to support the distributed infrastructure, making the jobs scale horizontally.
- Optimized periodic jobs to run 40x faster to offer users 4x fresher data and significantly reduced server load.
- Introduced continuous integration and automatic deployment.
- Created deployment scripts that decreased deployment time, proved to significantly reduce the human factor.
- Performed data analysis of ~200M records using map-reduce and task specific algorithms.
- Senior Developer/ArchitectClutchRetail, Inc.2012 - 2015
- Created a distributed price tracker to monitor ~600k web pages per day.
- Designed and implemented an AWS-backed autoscaling distributed system to support the price tracker and web interface.
- Developed a bookmarklet to let the users add their own products from any website.
- Made an extension for the Chrome browser with extended bookmarklet functionality.
- Utilised automatic deployment.
- Developed automatic website parsing with PhantomJS to work with the price tracker.
- Made a Sphinx-based full-text search for over 2M tracked products.
- Created online email designer system (create/edit/manage client email templates in the browser).
- Developed a REST API with social network authentication.