- Teacher2013 - PRESENTLiceum #64 (Omsk)
Technologies: C++, Java
- Taught courses on C++, Java, Computer Science, and Mathematics.
- Led a class of 30 students.
- System Analyst2013 - PRESENTLive Typing
- Handled back-end development for Live Typing, a website that records user typing patterns and plays them back for the user, with various possible manipulations.
- Was responsible for estimating project timeline, budget, and specifications.
- Designed and implemented the system's architecture.
- Designed and developed an API for the system.
- Was responsible for creating proper documentation for the API.
- Software Engineer2011 - 2013Omsk State University
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Oracle
- Was responsible for database architecture and support.
- Handled administration of servers.
- Implemented Oracle PL/SQL.
- Organized and implemented Oracle Forms as needed.
- Implemented integration of Oracle Reports.
- Teacher, Instructor2006 - 2011Scientific Camp
Technologies: Mathematics, C++
- Taught classes of 15 students.
- Managed educational projects for students.
- Managed a wide variety of activities to encourage the creativity of students.
- Organized and managed working groups, motivating students and helping them solve problems as needed.
- Organized stage performances with the students.