Web Professional, Freelancer, Owner2008 - PRESENTBenkomat
- Communicated with clients, interpreted client specifications.
- Delivered numerous web solution to clients.
- Architected, created, and executed the Internet on the Go platform.
- Architected, created, and executed the Futsal tournament platform.
- Started Pokelog, a platform to collect and analyze personal data.
Senior Software Engineer2009 - 2012ReversingLabs / GreenLineNetworks / SecurityHeroes
Technologies: Java, GWT, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Python, Django
- Developed and maintained www.securityheroes.com, including PayPal integration and managing site designers (ASP.NET MVC).
- Architected CopperJelly, a web application for categorization (GWT).
- Created Malware Search, a virus grep tool with an API to return a list of files infected with a specified virus.
- Developed Malware Exchange, a set of tools for exchanging files with partners (Python).
Senior Software Engineer2008 - 2009Bit9
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET
- Built a categorization platform in ASP.NET.
- Built a normalization platform in ASP.NET.
- Architected the Bit9 Dashboard.
- Developed custom widgets and reports for the Bit9 Dashboard.
- Integrated the old PHP application to be compatible with the new ASP.NET application.
Junior Software Engineer2004 - 2008Envox
Technologies: Django, NSIS, InstallShield, Java, ASP.NET, Test Scripting
- Automated a test script framework (Envox Scripts, C++, Macro Express).
- Created a web interface for displaying, searching, and filtering data from Visual Source Safe (ASP.NET).
- Integrated a CCXML interpreter.
- Integrated Web Services in VoiceXML Studio (Java).
- Sustained and developed the Envox Console and Envox Server (C++).
- Sustained and developed Envox installation and hot fixes (InstallShield and NSIS).