2019 - PRESENT
- Developed and launched Google Chrome windowing features and bug fixes across Mac, Linux, Windows, and Chrome operating systems deployed to billions of users.
- Designed, built, and deployed several microservices related to Google Cloud to support 99.999% availability of datacenter networking equipment. Created reliability measures, including metrics collection, alerts, and dashboards.
- Performed C++ code reviews company-wide for code commits to YouTube, Google Nest, Ads, Search, and other product areas.
Technologies: Google Cloud Spanner, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), SQL, Software Engineering, C++, HTML, CSS, Google Cloud, Firebase, MySQL, Full-stack, DevOps, Software Design, Web Development, Architecture, Scalable Application, Scalable Architecture, APIs, Software Architecture
Senior Full-stack Developer
2017 - 2019
Vog App Developers
- Developed and deployed over five separate applications, including front-end (back-office and admin panels) and back-end APIs (for web, Android, and iOS clients), CI/CD pipelines, and AWS and Microsoft Azure deployments.
- Set the company's technical direction, migrating from PHP and Laravel stack to a C# and .NET stack, and created a framework and deployment pipeline for reuse in multiple projects to streamline and reduce boilerplate.
- Worked directly with clients and project managers to oversee projects and coordinate development between back-end and front-end developers.