Full-stack Instructor2019 - 2020University of Kansas (via Trilogy Education Services)
- Instructed a class of 25 students for seven months on the essentials of web development, covering everything from HTML to Express and React. Students learned everything that takes place in web engineering, including collaborating with team members.
- Gave recommendations and even placed a couple of students in junior-level positions immediately after completing the course.
- Guided students working on three major projects, from the front-end design to back-end programming.
Senior Full-stack Engineer2015 - 2020FreightSnap
- Developed a multi-tenant platform for our customers to view all their private data. This included creating and designing front ends, back ends, databases, and cloud storage for all media.
- Worked with a small group on developing algorithms for our products for the purposes of measuring objects with 3D point clouds. I studied computer vision algorithms and implemented them in various C++ algorithms and production code.
- Oversaw support issues at a high level and tracked bugs in any of our software or products.
Senior Full-stack Developer2010 - 2020ikeDesign LLC
- Developed an order management system based on a previous system based in much older technology. I took a company from a Microsoft Access system to an entirely web-based platform that increased efficiency across their entire company.
- Worked with a handful of startups that had non-technical founders as a resource to a lot of these startup ups as a full-stack engineer.
- Created customer portals, eCommerce sites, inventory systems, CRM systems, and more.