iOS Developer2022 - PRESENTMphasis
Technologies: Swift, iOS, Swift 5, Git, Jira, Agile, Agile Practices, Agile Sprints, UIKit, Debugging, LLDB, Xcode, Xcode Playgrounds, Objective-C, Test-driven Development (TDD), Azure, XCTest, Unit Testing
- Worked under contract for Mphasis and on the Virgin Money Personal iOS application. Worked in agile prints, which included helping planning sprints, ticket refinement, and feature scope estimation. Tracked the work using Jira.
- Integrated with other team members using git effectively to ensure work units were well organized into feature branches. Small, focused commits allowed defects to be quickly identified and mitigated.
- Refactored a large amount of legacy UIkit code into testable units where needed, ensuring vital components are well-tested.
- Worked with product owners to refine use case requirements into technically implementable features.
Web Security Researcher2020 - PRESENTFreelance
- Found multiple web vulnerabilities on apple.com and icloud.com, including XSS, CSRF, and token leakages, receiving multiple payouts due to the severity of these bugs.
- Used web debuggers effectively to debug AngularJS template injection vulnerabilities.
- Developed own tooling in Python to aid in vulnerability discoveries, in addition to tools such as Shodan, Nmap, and sqlmap.
iOS and Back-end Developer2019 - PRESENTFreelance
- Generated income and sales by releasing Autocart independently to the App Store.
- Consulted clients based on the success of Autocart on how to programmatically perform automated checkouts.
- Developed multiple apps and prototypes using Swift for iOS and TypeScript for Node.js. Deployed to the App Store and web.
- Built a new application for a pre-launch startup, which is an interactive calendar booking system. Used a custom payment system built with Stripe and a database-backed by Google Cloud Firestore.
- Developed automated testing and deployment pipelines using XCTest and GitHub Actions.
- Created a deep and comprehensive planning and organization tool to track required work and bugs that need fixing.
- Deployed scalable Node.js apps to Google Cloud Run.
- Built a Stripe Connect payments platform, closely integrating with the API.
Software Engineering Intern2018 - 2018BAE Systems
- Created the core of a real-world project working primarily with Node.js.
- Collaborated with the team members to ensure requirements were met.
- Deployed the project to AWS successfully and independently.