Verified Expert in Engineering
As a full-stack developer with a background in electronic engineering, Brandon provides elegant and efficient solutions to complex problems. Having worked at both small startups and large multi-national organizations, he can easily adapt to any environment. Brandon is a lifelong learner who appreciates incorporating cutting-edge technology into his work.
Vue, React, Next.js, Nuxt.js
The most amazing...
...project I have completed is a bespoke application for a luxury brand's high-profile event. I developed it in under two days.
- Helped migrate the AngularJS web application to React.
- Conducted A/B testing and deployed a new mobile design.
- Collaborated with the back-end team to implement new functionality and migrate mapping providers, resulting in an enhanced user experience.
- Oversaw and helped develop a marketing website for a high profile book author.
- Built a component library to help the marketing team of an eCommerce site quickly build marketing funnel pages.
- Oversaw the design and development of a marketing website for a quantity surveyor.
Software Habit Inc.
- Migrated a Nuxt.js application from Bootstrap to Tailwind for styling.
- Efficiently built a multitude of landing pages to drive traffic to the product.
- Built a comprehensive library of components to be used for quickly building landing pages.
Junior Software Developer
- Developed, tested, and deployed an app within two days for a luxury brand used for a high-profile event in the US.
- Made an app to customize t-shirts for print in-store for a high-end fashion brand, which will be rolled out to 20+ stores around the UK.
- Developed a system to create custom sales presentations which increased the client retention rate by 25%.
Associate Software Developer
Park Place Technologies
- Collaborated closely with the QA team to make sure that releases went smoothly.
- Rewrote a legacy application to increase the efficiency of generating licenses for the product.
- Tracked and fixed bugs reported by users and other developers.
Cambridge Research Systems
- Collaborated closely with the in-house scientists to develop an application to reduce the time required to calibrate monitors by 75%.
- Created an application to interface with a legacy product which was adopted by 100% of users with that product.
- Developed an application to be used by people when getting MRI scans.
Sales Presentation Apphttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1oNeWRQFBXH96Jm8_4bE19Rrm2zjoYzJA/view?usp=sharing
T-shirt Customization Apphttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1-oiLUnF3Hv0CR8vBYB-96U01iV_UtkRz/view?usp=sharing
Marketing Components for an eCommerce Websitehttps://www.mylifeforce.com/landers/nmn
Laravel, Tailwind CSS, Next.js, Redux, Nuxt.js, Bootstrap
Vue, Node.js, React, REST APIs, WebGL, Three.js, Pusher
Git, GitHub, Figma, Zeplin
Responsive Web Design (RWD)
Inertia.js, APIs, Back-end, Web Development, Full-stack, Front-end Development, Front-end, Storybook, Vue 3, Application State Management, Pinia, Embedded Systems, Content Management Systems (CMS), Containerization
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Webflow, Docker
Master's Degree in Electronic Engineering
University of Surrey - Guildford, United Kingdom
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring