- Senior Software DeveloperExosite LLC2013 - 2014
Technologies: Python, Django, Lua, JSON, XML
- Developed server software for managing user accounts in Python/Django.
- Implemented a RESTful API to securely allow custom-made clients to traffic data in JSON/XML.
- Wrote customized Lua software to transform and process client data for use with Exosite Cloud services.
- Added functionality to an Exosite/Verizon machine-to-machine service using Python.
- Worked on a service to track internal metrics (number of bugs, lines of code in repositories, etc.), displaying graphs and reports for authorized web users.
- Software DeveloperJumbo Technology Company2010 - 2011
Technologies: C++, Winsock, MFC, WPF, Java, Google Web Toolkit, SQL, GlassFish
- Augmented the functionality of existing casino machines in Taiwan through software modifications.
- Wrote fault-tolerant Mystery Jackpot server software in C++ with Winsock.
- Wrote a web app for remote server configuration with Google Web Toolkit.
- Designed a network data scheme to allow for integration of a casino's large screen display controller with a jackpot server.
- Coached team members on development methods to improve software reliability.
- Software DeveloperIdeaBus Technology Company2007 - 2009
Technologies: C, LabVIEW
- Wrote a boxing game using motion sensors for punch/movement in C for the Sunplus SoC platform.
- Developed a software tool in LabVIEW to prototype a later C implementation for motion sensors.
- Wrote a dance/rhythm game using motion sensors in C for the Sunplus SoC platform.
- Wrote a game suite targeted at young players in C for the Sunplus hand-held platform.
- Implemented low level code platform optimizations, enhancing platform reliability and performance.
- Software DeveloperGraftek Imaging Inc.1999 - 2004
Technologies: LabVIEW, IMAQ Vision, LabVIEW Real-Time Module, PHP, MySQL
- Wrote machine vision and machine control software applications in LabVIEW. Developed a variety of applications, including automated visual inspections for factories and color analysis of microscopic images for the medical field.
- Handled interactive prototyping of custom software suites with clients to ensure satisfaction.
- Built a database-driven company web site with dynamic content using PHP and MySQL, allowing clients to find the right components from the online company catalog and allowing employees to easily update the catalog.
- Modified stock configurations for image sensors to enable advanced features.
- Provided extensive documentation and guidance to clients purchasing customized solutions.