- Chief Architect & Technical Co-FounderPandexio2013 - PRESENT
Technologies: AWS, Azure, C#, Node.js, HTML5, CSS3, REST
- Exposed a public, stateless, REST-based, JSON API secured per-request via HMAC.
- Applied Command Query Responsibility Segregation (CQRS) and Event Sourcing patterns to achieve maximum performance and scalability.
- Leveraged OpenID Connect and OAuth to enable Single Sign On via Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn.
- Harnessed AWS CloudSearch to construct a search domain, using incremental batch index updates instead of complete re-indexing all data.
- Built a push model framework to allow attached client applications to synchronize in near real time.
- Built .NET, Ruby, Node.js, and Python SDKs to increase ease of use and standardize REST API utilization.
- Enterprise Architect via HexawareEY2013 - 2013
Technologies: .NET, HTML5, jQuery, MVC, C#, SQL Server, SAML
- Was responsible for defining and enforcing application standards as part of the Enterprise Architecture team.
- Led an enterprise-wide initiative to achieve secure Single Sign-on across all internal applications.
- Concurrently drove architectural initiatives on several global projects, tactfully coordinating with Project Managers and Lead Developers to provide technical leadership.
- Leveraged a combination of targeted prototype applications, documentation, and diagrams to quickly deliver inclusive and concise architectural guidance for complex technical challenges.
- Solution Architect via BrightwingThomson Reuters2011 - 2013
Technologies: WIF, HTML5, XAML, OData, C#, SQL Server
- Led the development of a pilot application to support a strategic initiative targeting the Japanese market, successfully achieving funding for a multi-million dollar, multi-year Business Case.
- Architected and implemented a star-based, enterprise application framework supporting products for Internal and External clients, exposing Silverlight, WPF, and HTML5 user interfaces.
- Constructed a full-scale data warehouse solution to support Business Intelligence needs.
- Automated Continuous Integration builds and on-demand deployment builds for all Database, Web, Silverlight, and ClickOnce applications using TFS 2010 across multiple environments.
- Designed an Inversion of Control based data tier supporting both SQL Server and Oracle using Telerik OpenAccessORM and Entity Framework based on configuration.
- Senior Developer via OtterbaseUrban Science2010 - 2010
Technologies: C#, MVC, jQuery, Entity Framework, SQL Server
- Led extensive Silverlight/Entity Framework application prototyping effort.
- Built fluid, asynchronous web interfaces using Telerik, AJAX-enabled WCF services, and jQuery.
- Consulted other teams as a security expert on the best practices for exposing a public API.
- Migrated legacy ADO.Net data access layer to use Entity Framework.
- Senior Developer via Robert Half TechnologyValassis2009 - 2010
Technologies: MVC, Silverlight, C#, WCF, Oracle
- Developed an enterprise-caliber solution using a Service Oriented Architecture using WCF services, .Net 3.5, C#, and Oracle, and a generics-based NHibernate data provider.
- Created configurable queue Publisher, Poller, and Consumer classes and corresponding queuing framework using the Oracle queuing infrastructure to support asynchronous processing.
- Automated build and deployment processes using TFS, MSBuild, and NAnt.
- Utilized Silverlight to develop internal MVVM management applications.
- Constructed and exposed a public, secure print service API.
- Team LeadCompuware2008 - 2009
Technologies: ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server
- Designed and developed a globally distributed .Net 3.5, WinForms automotive forecasting tool using NetTiers, DynamicPdf, Infragistics, and Microsoft Charting to create a seamless, elegant user interface.
- Created an extremely fast web-based dashboard to display analytics information using SQL Server Reporting Services and taking advantage of Telerik charting components.
- Utilized the MSTest and NUnit framework to extensively test each feature.
- Used Team Foundation Server to manage code revisions and continuous integration builds.
- Senior DeveloperNew World Systems2008 - 2008
Technologies: C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server
- Developed .Net Windows and Web applications to perform human resources related administrative tasks for public sector offices, including city offices, police departments, and fire departments.
- Utilized XML/XSL to create custom reports and state transmittal files.
- Led prototyping efforts for dynamic data administration forms.
- Performed unit testing using MSTest framework to deliver consistently stable code.
- Software DeveloperWalbridge2006 - 2008
Technologies: ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server
- Converted the corporate timesheet application to utilize AJAX instead of posting the entire form and include advanced project details.
- Developed Data Transformation Services (DTS) packages to transform and migrate the data from an excessively complex 500+ table database to a smaller, simplified database.
- Utilized Crystal Reports to project future project costs based on date, location, and other configurable parameters.
- Managed company application framework housing standardized functions, features, and controls.
- InternGeneral Motors2003 - 2006
Technologies: C#, WinForms, VB for Applications
- Built a .Net 1.1 WinForms application using C# with a Microsoft Access backend to track changes in plant process requirements for the maintenance department.
- Created an application to store, maintain, and analyze plant-wide, employee safety concerns using Microsoft Access and Excel.
- Coordinated with other plants to standardize utilization of the plant process application.
- Developed business pitch presentation and learning materials to be used to internally market the products.
- Trained other interns on the application so it could be supported during each semester.