Application Engineer2008 - PRESENTHCA Physician Services Group
- Developed a project management application for tracking the task statuses and facilitating communication in relation to onboarding new hire physicians and opening new outpatient clinics.
- Designed and developed a survey engine, in ASP.NET MVC, used for the assessment of risk and regulatory compliance in outpatient clinics.
- Built APIs to ensure the fast routing of patient lab results to primary care physicians.
- Developed numerous C# utilities to support the electronic medical record and practice management system used by hundreds of outpatient clinics.
- Created several code libraries published via an internal NuGet feed to reduce code duplication and promote best practices.
- Conducted code reviews and mentored team members on applying clean code principles and refactoring.
- Managed a CI in TeamCity, using Rake and Cake scripts, to automate the build process (including running tests, building and packaging release artifacts).
Web Developer2007 - 2008Robert Half Technology
- Developed Web Forms user controls to encapsulate common UI components.
- Psychological Services (Development)
I designed and developed a web application to organize and automate business functions for a practicing psychologist. The application tracks the psychologist's appointments, generates and sends employee schedules, generates invoices for clients, and performs statistical reporting. The front-end was developed in Aurelia using ES6 and UIKit, with the Web API and SQL on the back-end, and hosted in Azure.
FrameworksASP.NET MVC, Razor, ADO.NET, UIkit, Aurelia, Bootstrap 3, ASP.NET Web API, Entity
ToolsLLBLGen, NuGet, TeamCity, CAKE, Rake, Git
StorageSQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server 2012
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science2003 - 2007Middle Tennessee State University - Murfreesboro, TN, USA
- Associate's degree in Computer Information Systems1999 - 2002Nashville State Technical Institute - Nashville, TN, USA