Senior Software Engineer II2022 - 2022Array, LLC
Technologies: Go, Fintech, TypeScript, Python
- Maintained multiple Gol and TypeScript-based back-end microservices for looking up, normalizing, and storing consumer credit reports from Equifax, Experian, and Transunion.
- Migrated a legacy Python service to Go that wraps a C library for performing bureau report output normalization.
- Migrated a back-end service to switch over connections for making next-generation Equifax requests from a legacy system.
Senior Software Engineer2021 - 2022Paperspace
Technologies: Go, TypeScript, React, XenServer
- Implemented a full-stack SSH keys feature in the platform's user settings.
- Enhanced and fixed Kubernetes Autoscaler of a public cloud platform.
- Maintained and balanced GPU allocation across three public cloud regions.
Software Engineer2019 - 2021Security Scorecard
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Terraform, Go
- Rewrote a legacy back-end software to Go microservices.
- Bootstrapped the AWS infrastructure using Terraform.
- Defined the deployment and test procedures to migrate away from legacy software.
Software Engineer2018 - 2019Tigera
Technologies: Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Kubernetes, Go
- Implemented a Kubernetes service IP advertisement over BGP.
- Installed a selective IP address assignment based on Kubernetes node selectors.
- Rearchitected a user registration workflow involving Zendesk and AWS Marketplace integration.
Software Developer2016 - 2018Synack
Technologies: RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Docker, Python, Go
- Reduced the workload of a service that would handle more than 10 million records a day down to a few thousand.
- Bootstrapped the effort to Dockerize a portion of our monolithic codebase.
- Built multiple RESTful services from scratch, including one that would handle nearly 1 million requests/min.
- Investigated various AWS technologies for integration with the product.
- Performed daily management of the development, testing, staging, and production environments from log monitoring to issue tracking/debugging.