Software Engineer2018 - PRESENTTigera
Technologies: Go, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Implemented a Kubernetes service IP advertisement over BGP.
- Installed a selective IP address assignment based on Kubernetes node selectors.
- Re-architected a user registration workflow involving Zendesk and AWS Marketplace integration.
Software Developer2016 - 2018Synack
Technologies: Go, Python, Docker, MongoDB, RabbitMQ
- Reduced the workload of a service that would handle more than 10 million records a day down to a few thousand.
- Bootstrapped the effort to Dockerize a portion of our monolithic code base.
- Built multiple RESTful services from scratch, including one that would handle nearly 1 million requests/min.
- Investigated various AWS technologies for integration with the product.
- Performed daily management of the development, testing, staging, and production environments from log monitoring to issue tracking/debugging.
Research Assistant2014 - 2016Villanova University
- Worked on 4 separately funded projects that stretched over 7 academic semesters.
- Built a GUI for robot simulation runtime using PyGTK+ built on top of a proprietary JPL physics simulation framework.
- Developed a 4-tank water distribution system simulator using C++.
- Created an HTTP service for Arduino that would forward requests to PWM signals over specified pins; as well as a web client that provided a GUI to the user.
- Created a full-stack inventory system that used a Python Flask back-end and an Android app as the client.
Teaching Assistant2014 - 2016Villanova University
Technologies: C, C++, Python
- Assisted the instruction of three separate courses over the course of seven academic semesters.
- Taught core fundamental concepts such as variables, functions, conditionals, loops, arrays, pointers, and structures for a beginning level C course.
- Taught advanced concepts such as object-oriented programming, algorithm analysis/design, and test-driven development for an intermediate C++ course.
- Taught basic cryptography concepts such as entropy, hashing, and asymmetric/symmetric cryptography for an introductory cyber security course.
- Supported professors in generating and delivering relevant educational content to the students.
- Encouraged students to develop the proper academic habits in preparation for their college career.
- Held office hours to assists students in the course who were seeking additional help.