DevoOps Engineer2015 - 2017Schoolzilla
Technologies: Docker, Python
- Built an application in Flask to modify and deploy Tableau Workbooks to a Tableau Server.
- Built a REST API in Bottle that modifies AWS Route53 configuration.
- Worked with the Rancher container management system to deploy applications.
- Gained experience with Vagrant, Packer, and Terraform from HashiCorp.
- Wrote command line tools to quickly move databases and their configurations across servers.
Lead Developer2014 - 2015TutorGen
Technologies: PostgreSQL, Neo4j, Django, Flask, Python
- Built the pub/sub architecture in Flask so educational software could plug into a data mining pipeline.
- Implemented a Bellman-Ford algorithm on a Neo4j dataset for predictive hint generation.
- Worked with Weka to perform linear regression analysis on datasets.
- Maintained an in-house FreeBSD server for development deployment, subversion hosting, and office-file sharing.
- Implemented a CI pipeline with Jenkins.
Website Developer2009 - 2014Freelance Work
Technologies: PHP, jQuery, CSS3, HTML
- Developed responsive static websites for local businesses.
- Worked with the city of Fort Thomas to develop an interactive walking tour using PHP and jQuery.
- Built a scheduling system for a music venue in PHP.
- Used Backbone.js to build a single-page app that served as a portfolio for a local photographer.
- Maintained an Apache server to host a variety of websites and applications.