Lead Developer2017 - PRESENTEvent Horizon Technologies
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, HTML, CSS, Sass, SQL, AWS, Jenkins, Redis
- Architected and implemented a new accounting layer within the back office system to allow for the accurate tracking of accounts payables and accounts receivables.
- Created a new purchasing platform that allows wholesale customers to view available inventory, place reservations, view order history, and communicate with account managers.
- Performed a migration from Heroku to AWS; used EC2, CodeDeploy, CloudWatch, S3, Route 53, and RDS.
- Expanded the functionality of our custom inventory management system to allow for accurate tracking of inventory from purchase to sale.
- Instituted continuous deployment to our staging environment; used Jenkins.
Co-Founder2014 - 2017Yodata
- Created an API server that dynamically generated Mongoose models from open source schemas.
- Built an OAuth authentication system for users to grant applications permission to their data.
- Built and managed the AWS hosting environment; including, but not limited to EBS, EC2, S3, SMS, SQS, and ElastiCache.
Co-Founder2013 - 2014Weather Elements, LLC
Technologies: Objective-C, Java, AWS, Node.js
- Created Racing Elements: a Formula-1 themed weather app for iOS and Android.
- Developed the Selfie Analyzer: a funny iOS app that generates a report of how awesome or lame your selfies (self-generated photos) are.
- Built and submitted apps to the Apple App Store and Google Play.
- Developed an API server that monitored specific Twitter feeds to aggregate and display them within the Racing Elements app.
- Created a prototype iOS app for a product called Buzz Station. The app allowed users to splice together photos and videos on their phone, and apply transitions, effects, title slides and text overlays, then export the final product to several video hosting platforms.
Web Developer | Senior Technical Architect2002 - 2013CoreLogic
- Co-created Agent Achieve, a CRM platform for the real-estate industry.
- Developed two template driven websites in C# ASP.NET: one for brokers/offices and one for agents (including listing, office, and agent search, lead generation forms, and more).
- Created most of the user portal/CRM website, including contacts, tasks (single and recurring), notes, calendar, email, website management, lead management, marketing, concierge, and more.
- Built the billing system for individual agents to be able to pay for upgrades to the platform. This included a multi-tier, flexible product building system, recurring payments, emails, and invoices.
- Developed a Windows service that synced MLS data from over 60 MLS RETS servers every 15 minutes. We were the first software provider to the real estate industry to maintain this frequency.
- Created a browser-based email client with a UI similar to Outlook which supported multiple accounts, had a drag-n-drop ability, nested email folders, attachments, meeting requests, and more.
Senior Web Application Developer2001 - 2002Prudential California Realty
- Rewrote Prudential's webtop CRM product in only three months.
- Fixed the commission reporting engine that was created by an outside consulting company; had to rewrite almost 60 complicated SQL Server stored procedures to fix account issues.
- Aggregated MLS data from 13 different counties in California and Nevada; providing Prudential's customers with the most robust real estate search in their market at the time.
- Designed a user management system that allowed users to belong to teams, offices, companies, and franchises.
- Maintained the hosting environment for the servers, including installation and configuration of Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server (clustering), and hardware/network configuration.