Web Architect2017 - PRESENTNational Association of State Workforce Associations
- Migrated a legacy website from a proprietary SQL-based CMS to Drupal 8, including 10,000+ website users and 4,000 complex content items.
- Led working-group meetings to devise technical requirements for the migration of the legacy website and to achieve organizational goals and needs.
- Implemented a continuous development and continuous integration process with automated behavioral testing to reduce technical regressions and provide stability with deployments.
- Established an analytics-driven web design practice that derives intelligent conclusions about user behaviors and their alignment with organizational goals and strategies.
- Implemented numerous custom Drupal 8 solutions to replace a legacy web framework, including the use of custom group, commerce, and licensing features to provide access to fee-for-service member groups.
Senior Developer2016 - 2021Forum One Communications
- Led a team to develop an integrated network for 100+ websites for the Fairfax County Public Schools.
- Restructured and migrated a complex Drupal 7 website for the National Association of Realtors into a revised data structure in order to provide significant new functionality for page displays and content organization.
- Built a unique and highly collaborative intranet site for Oxfam International, using the Drupal 7 Organic Groups module, third-party SaaS integrations, and custom Drupal 7 modules.
Lead Drupal Developer2013 - 2021Phase One Consulting Group (Acquired by Accenture)
- Led the development of an enterprise-wide multisite for the U.S. Department of Transportation with over 60 million views per month.
- Migrated the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration website from a proprietary CMS to Drupal 7, including multiple custom applications, a searchable document library, a searchable body of regulatory text, online documents, and FAQs.
- Led the migration of the Volpe Research Center website from a proprietary CMS to Drupal 7, including the integration of improved information architecture, site-wide taxonomies, searchable project pages, and third-party integrations.
Communications Specialist and Web Lead2013 - 2016German Marshall Fund of the United States
Technologies: WordPress, PHP, CSS, Java
- Managed content creation and website development for eight WordPress and Drupal-based websites, including new feature design and implementation, conference communications, multimedia, livestreaming, and social media posting.
- Developed new, multilingual websites, blog features, photo and video galleries, Facebook applications, and dynamic web forms.
- Increased social media following by 700%. Reviewed site performance with Google Analytics and Google Webmaster.
- Managed livestream and social broadcasts of international events in Brussels and Morocco.