HTML5 Developer in Florianópolis - State of Santa Catarina, Brazil
Member since September 2, 2013
Bruno is an engineer with 10 years of programming experience with a specific focus on on web applications. He is a full-stack engineer who is always looking for and learning new technologies, frameworks, and startups.
CTO2013 - PRESENTBuscaPrato
- Created a mobile app for iOS and Android using Phonegap and AngularJS.
- Developed mobile actions based on geolocation.
- Integrated application with social network (Facebook), payment gateway, and email marketing tool (MailChimp).
- Created administrative areas and reports based on user roles.
- Implemented a simple cache system for the mobile application.
Web Developer, Product Manager2006 - 2012Doctor Sys
- Created knowledge management tools such as forums, communities, and digital libraries.
- Created an email marketing tool.
- Created live communication tools with Flash Media Server.
- Created a simple Learning Management System tool.
- Integrated solution with payment gateways, banks, and credit card solutions.
- Developed web applications on demand.
- Developed a school management module that was integrated with turnstiles.
Web developer2004 - 2006ICBS PUC Minas
- Created a web tool to help the university manage their teachers, classrooms, and resources.
- BuscaPrato (Development)
BuscaPrato is a mobile / web social platform and gastronomic guide with focus on meals instead of places. Users can rate their meals and search for the most recommended dishes in town.
FrameworksBootstrap, Ruby on Rails (RoR), AngularJS, PhoneGap
Libraries/APIsjQuery, Facebook API
ToolsGitHub, Git, MailChimp, Adobe Fireworks
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science2002 - 2006Pontifícia Universidade Católica de Minas Gerais - Belo Horizonte