Data Engineer2016 - PRESENTAdidas
Technologies: Alteryx, Confluence, Jira, T-SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Lua, Exasol
- Integrated payment data for fraud analysis, designed databases, built automated solutions, and presented to the business.
- Built a data quality framework for main integration topics like sales and clickstream data in an automated fashion.
- Built and maintained Consumer DNA, a set of attributes from all digital touchpoints like clicks from the website, sales, registration, email marketing, paid media, NPS, bazaar voice, and subscriptions; it is now a core product used in email marketing and website personalization that enables us to target a specific percentile of users per specific campaign.
- Spoke at conferences including Alteryx Inspire 2018 in London, where I presented how we use Alteryx in Adidas. In March 2019 I will attend as an invited guest to speak on a similar topic.
- Built Alteryx applications and workflows such as a workflow that connects to different APIs to get data relevant to our apps, including the number of downloads, active users, and installations.
- Created applications that helped our database administrators to automate their work like, for example, Alteryx, which creates users, grant them priviliges, and automatically emails the users with relevant information.
- Developed multiple workflows and applications for ad-hoc analysis, data quality, data integration, and database administration.
Database Developer2014 - 2016CROZ
Technologies: Talend, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), IBM Db2, Microsoft SQL Server
- Developed a data warehouse for Croatian tax authorities where the goal was to centralize all the relevant data that our government has to be able to provide them the ability to detect tax fraudsters.
- Built a warehouse for the Croatian Bureau of Statistics for data integration and analysis of all the relevant data about high school education in Croatia.
Database Developer2013 - 2015Self-employed
Technologies: T-SQL, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Microsoft SQL Server, Talend
- Used MySQL to store all data about properties in the US with a goal of estimating a value of specific property. My tasks included responsibilities for data quality in each step, such as integration, insertion to dimensional model, and preparation of reports for senior management.
- Built databases for students and small companies including everything from the collection of requirements to the design of solutions up to building a solution in a specific database (MySQL, MS SQL, Postgre).
- Created an integration process for loan reporting; the client had a collection of companies that have provided loan services, and all of them came to the system from which I had to build integration steps to provide insights.
- Used Alteryx to analyze the data, preparing insights and doing data cleanup.
- Provided data analysis for a client that wanted to predict the stock market; my part was to build SQL queries for a specific business use case and stock market items.