Senior Android Engineer2018 - 2018Dubsmash
Technologies: Android, RxJava, Retrofit, GraphQL, Apollo
- Helped speed up Android development until a full-time employee was found.
- Worked closely with the current Android developer in order to make sure the app was following MVP pattern and created first instrumentation tests.
- Advocated for code reviews and more testing coverage for new features.
- Contributed to many PR (actually nine) within a one-month period.
Senior Android Engineer2017 - 2018Super Revendedores
- Led the development team in striving for improvements and/or finding the root cause of some errors.
- Defined the architecture and handled the implementation, testing, and deployment of the Android app.
- Groomed the technical sides and constructed a proof of concept (PoC) to verify the viability of a given requirement.
- Worked closely with the business team in order to prioritize tasks for a current sprint.
- Fixed, maintained, and suggested improvements.
Tech Lead2014 - 2017Construct App
- Led the development team.
- Created the Android app from an initial idea.
- Discussed and planned with the business side about the new features.
- Helped the back-end development when the demand was low on Android.
- Published an Android app.
Product Development Engineer2014 - 2014Devex Mining
Technologies: Java, Android SDK, Jenkins
- Designed the architecture of the app from idea.
- Implemented and handled the unit and integration testing.
- Configured a continuous integration system with Jenkins.
- Suggested UI/UX improvements.
- Led the Android team to successfully deliver the app on a really tight deadline.
Software Engineer2013 - 2014Red Balloons
Technologies: Java, Android SDK, Play Framework, MongoDB
- Designed the architecture of the Android app.
- Developed and conducted unit and integration testing.
- Helped the back-end team in completing some tasks while blocked.
- Deployed the application (server and Android).
- Adhered to best practices to reduce battery usage during location "sharing".
Software Engineer2012 - 2013Avenue Code
Technologies: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Apache HTTP Server, Oracle Database
- Improved the test coverage of the legacy systems.
- Created an automation testing framework for the recommendation engine.
- Checked the requirements of the implemented code, identified the conflicting requirements, and proposed new solutions.
- Worked closely with the business team to suggest improvements and/or change confusing requirements.
- Improved the in-house time-tracking system.
System Analyst2010 - 2012Freelance Work
Technologies: .NET, SQL Server, VB .NET, C#, Oracle DB
- Communicated directly with the client to fully comprehend the project requirements.
- Maintained the legacy systems as well as added improvements.
- Debugged the code to understand the root cause of previously identified bugs and made the necessary corrections.
- Planned, developed, tested, debugged, and deployed apps.
- Improved the documentation for legacy systems.
Software Developer2010 - 2010Targa Engenharia
- Defined and implemented the architecture.
- Reviewed the requirements and suggested improvements.
- Built a system to validate the floor plans according to fire safety laws.
- Produced well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.