Bryan is an experienced full-stack developer with skills in front-end (AngularJS, Polymer, jQuery), back-end (Java, Rails, Node.js), desktop (C#, WPF, C++), and mobile (Objective-C, Swift) technologies. He is able to pick up new languages, libraries, and coding paradigms extremely quickly.
Slack, GitHub, Git, MacOS
The most amazing...
...thing I've built is a Mac app memory editor that can search, filter, and edit memory directly and which can be used as a reverse engineering tool.
Mobile and Front-end Developer
Tinderbox Media, Ltd.
- Developed iOS applications with Cordova, Swift, and Objective-C.
- Built front-end features with AngularJS.
- Created back-end features with Java, PostgreSQL, AWS Lambda, and Node.js.
Pop In Technologies, Ltd.
- Developed websites with Polymer and WebRTC.
- Programmed back-end features with Spring framework.
Full-stack Software Developer
- Developed back-end functionality using Ruby on Rails.
- Contributed to the PDF.js open source project.
- Implemented and maintained screenshot tests with Protractor.js and Selenium.
- Integrated Google OAuth and Google Drive.
Compac Technologies, Ltd.
- Developed real-time Windows software using C++.
- Built a Windows GUI application using C# with WPF and Windows Forms.
- Provided technical support.
- Developed various in-house tools including a build tool, CI server, and test runner.
XLCXcodeAssist Xcode Pluginhttps://github.com/xlc/XLCXcodeAssist
• Suggest implementation for missing Swift methods
• Suggest implementation for missing Objective-C methods
• Suggest missing switch case statements for Objective-C, C, and C++
• Smarter ⌘+← and ⌘ + ⇧ + ←
iHaxGamez Mac App Memory Editorhttps://github.com/xlc/iHaxGamez
Allows the user to search, filter, edit memory of any Mac application so that you can identify and modify the memory address that holds your in-game status.
The repo doesn't have a Readme, but you can check out the Readme of my first attempt at https://github.com/xlc/CocoJS.
iOS SDK, Cocoa Touch, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Cocoa, Protractor, Mono, Java Agent DEvelopment (JADE), Cocos2d, Express.js, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Ionic, Selenium, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Angular Material
Xcode Playgrounds, Xcode, Chrome Developer Tools, Slack, GitHub, Git, Sublime Text, Gulp, Webpack, NPM, Grunt, Apache Maven, Gradle, ANTLR, GDB, GCC, Docker Compose, GitLab, IntelliJ IDEA, AWS SDK
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Test-driven Development (TDD), Functional Programming, Refactoring, Design Patterns, REST, Unit Testing, Concurrent Programming, Agile Software Development, Behavior-driven Development (BDD)
JSON, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
Software Development, PDF, Debugging, GCD, Cordova, Chrome Extensions, Tesseract, Email, LLVM, Angular Bootstrap
CocoaPods, jQuery, Node.js, WebRTC, React, Google Drive API, AngularUI, Windows Forms (WinForms), Polymer
iOS, MacOS, PDF.js, Docker, Debian Linux, Linux, AWS Lambda, Heroku
Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Degree in Software Engineering
University of Auckland - Auckland, New Zealand