2022 - PRESENT
- Worked as part of the GCP networking team as a back-end developer, creating APIs for load balancers.
- Familiarized with the Google Cloud Platform product offering.
- Operated with complex distributed systems and microservices architecture.
- Worked on URL maps feature of external HTTP(S) L7 load balancer product.
Technologies: C++, Protobuf, gRPC, Linux, Google Cloud Spanner, Envoy Proxy, Load Balancers, Networking, Unit Testing, Google BigQuery
Business Intelligence Developer
2016 - 2021
ING Business Shared Services
- Developed and maintained end-to-end reporting solutions, starting from raw data to complex dashboards for customer experience, transaction services, know your customer, product management, or data analytics projects.
- Designed and developed performant ETL processes, complex data warehouses, analysis services models, user-friendly and efficient data display SSRS, and PowerBI reports.
- Created and implemented index strategies and database partitioning mechanisms to improve the performance of our databases.
- Configured automated database logging, monitoring, testing tools, and CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps.
Technologies: SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT), Microsoft Power BI, DAX, Git, Azure DevOps, C#, Windows PowerShell, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2016, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), ServiceNow, .NET, Data Warehousing, Agile Software Development, ETL, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Visual Studio, Business Intelligence (BI), MDX, REST APIs, Azure, Data Warehouse Design, SQL, Database Performance