Verified Expert in Engineering
Burak is a front-end developer with a robust background in enhancing human-computer interactions. He is a solution-oriented IT expert who's creative but also considerate of users' habits and expectations, so he strives for the best UX when delivering a product. Burak's value is most evident on front-end projects due to his perfect command of the Angular framework and his enthusiasm for TypeScript. Burak follows the SOLID principles and keeps up to date with the latest best practices.
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Linux, Postman, Jira, Git, GitLab, Node.js
The most amazing...
...code I've written was the dynamic component loader service for an Angular project to select components conditionally and build a personalized website.
Front-end Developer and DevOps
- Worked on a product called BilisimHR, an Angular-based application for human resource management.
- Used Confluence for application standardization, BitBucket for version control, Jira for issue tracking, and Bamboo for automated deployment. These applications were all integrated with each other.
- Migrated a reverse proxy configuration from Nginx to Traefik.
- Set up monitoring tools such as Graylog, Grafana, and Prometheus to read and analyze all essential metrics and logs.
- Updated the product to the latest stable versions of Angular and all NPM packages.
- Created a modular, multilingual front-end architecture using Angular and developed an application that integrates products, categories, and orders across the most popular eCommerce platforms such as Amazon, eBay, and more.
- Configured GitLab to automize unit tests and implemented CI/CD using Jenkins.
- Dockerized the application and configured a registry using Portus.
- Tracked issues and requirements using GitLab Tools.
- Fixed bugs in a C# MVC application as a full-stack developer.
Create and Soft
- Created a custom MVC framework using PHP and coded an authorization module with multiple roles using JWT.
- Developed the web admin panel as a combined CMS to manage customers, orders, and support requests.
- Encrypted a REST dataflow to secure sensitive data with AES specifications.
ESLA English Academy
- Created two different one-page commercial websites of the company.
- Set up and personalized a Moodle application: an open-source distant education system.
- Monitored and carried out maintenance of the systems.
- Made presentations and provided training sessions for the staff on the use of websites and in-office tech.
- Provided developer support for internal software and applets using C#, SQL, and so on.
- Installed systems for restaurants, such as restaurant management software.
- Provided training for the staff on the use of the systems.
• Contributed new modules to the Angular-based interface in line with UI/UX standards.
• Migrated a reverse-proxy configuration from Nginx to Traefik and set up monitoring tools such as Grafana and Prometheus to read and analyze all essential metrics.
• Updated to the latest stable versions of Angular and all NPM packages.
• Integrated BitBucket repository with Bamboo to enable continuous deployment. The website is only available in Turkish.
• Created an Angular-based front-end web application that works with the REST API on the back end.
Commercial Website of StockMount International
Management Panel for Cellograf
• Configured the panel for customers to use the system as a combined CMS to manage their customers and content with multiple authorization types.
• The website is only available in Turkish.
Angular, YARN, Bootstrap, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), MVC Razor, OAuth 2, ASP.NET Core MVC
REST APIs, RxJS, Node.js, Google Maps API, Google Maps SDK
NPM, Git, Traefik, Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jenkins, Graylog, Trello, GitLab, GitHub, Docker Compose, Grafana, NGINX, Redmine, Confluence, Postman
Docker, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Firebase, Linux, Ubuntu, MacOS, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Front-end, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Prometheus, SaaS, Metrics, Cross-browser Compatibility, i18n, Content Management Systems (CMS)
Agile Software Development, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Model View Controller (MVC)
MongoDB, MySQL, Relational Databases, DBeaver
Master's Degree in Software Engineering
Hacettepe University - Ankara, Turkey
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer and Instructional Technologies
Ankara University - Ankara, Turkey
Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing and Switching (CCNA)