Freelance Lead Developer2011 - PRESENTFreelance Work
- Created custom WordPress themes from supplied PSD/Sketch files.
- Created a product finder for a tequila company that locates retailers nearby or by zip code.
- Reskinned an in-house financial calculator for a finance company based on wireframes and PSD files that calculates data for their potential clients.
- Coordinated a small development team for projects requiring more than one developer and worked as the lead in said projects.
- Created and utilized a professional software development process from analyzation, planning, estimation, development, changes, documentation, and upgrades.
WordPress/PHP Developer2018 - 2018The Penny Hoarder
Technologies: PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, WordPress
- Built out custom WP plugins.
- Created new custom WP templates following their themes structure.
- Created additional WordPress plugins.
- Updated and extended existing plugins.
- Fixed bugs and issues within their site/theme.
Freelance WordPress Developer2017 - 2017TriFin Labs, Inc. (via Toptal)
- Diagnosed issues with a WordPress plugin.
- Updated the WordPress core and all plugins.
- Deployed the application via Git through Heroku.
- Implemented client-requested changes in the sandbox before deploying to production.
- Fixed issues with compromised WordPress core files.
Lead Web Developer2014 - 2016Spry Group LLC
- Created custom WordPress themes from supplied PSD/Sketch documents.
- Developed WordPress plugins that connected to different APIs to send, parse, and retrieve data.
- Helped to create an API that handles the data for an IOS application.
- Created custom child WordPress themes based on existing WordPress themes.
- Built websites from wireframes using WordPress themes.