Senior Full-stack Developer | Project Manager2020 - PRESENTHightro
Technologies: React, React Native, Node.js, Firebase, MongoDB, Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Express.js, TypeScript, Git, GitHub, Figma, ClickUp, Xcode, Android Studio, Redux, Objective-C, HTML, CSS, SCSS, Lottie
- Developed an on-demand platform for connecting hospitality staff with businesses; it works with iOS and Android and was built using modern frameworks and a horizontally scaled back end.
- Created an interactive way for kids to learn to read at a young age (Speech Spelling Pics Piano) and developed it for both iPad and tablets. It was built from the ground up to help children learn to read by breaking down English words.
- Turned paper-based systems and manual Excel processes into intuitive applications to reduce error and seamlessly collect crucial data.
- Built a variety of human-machine interfaces integrated within current systems, that allow businesses to improve productivity and reduce errors.
- Designed and developed a platform for connecting health service providers to clients that need services within the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme).
Full-stack Developer2019 - 2019Freelance Client
- Assisted the development of this gig-guide cross-platform app for Android and iOS by refactoring most of the code, cleaning it up, and recreating the app in NativeScript. It's one of the top gig guides on the Gold Coast.
- Fixed various website bugs making sure the database and server calls returned the correct data.
- Performed data entry to keep the gig guide updated. This included making backups of a production database and using custom calls to mass populate the database with correct information.
Intern2019 - 2019Queensland Airports Limited
Technologies: Python, PyTorch, Jupyter, Jupyter Notebook, NumPy, Graphs, Regression, LMFS, Data Science, Data Cleaning, Big Data, Machine Learning
- Developed a model for passenger number predictions within a 1.6% error rate (an improvement from the ~10% error by hand). The model would predict 1-2 months ahead with very decent accuracy.
- Designed and implemented an automated system that would crunch numbers in the morning every day to eliminate human error. This calculated the real number of passengers that went through the airport with a 99.8% accuracy.
- Cleaned and organized large amounts of airline data as well as data that was unused within the airport.
Web Developer | Embedded Developer2017 - 2018Clevvi
Technologies: Embedded C, C, Cordova, PHP, HTML, CSS, Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP), Node.js, Objective-C
- Worked with embedded systems and gained hands-on experience designing a database and creating an API server with CoAP (Node.js).
- Fixed bugs using a ticketing system for various clients. This was mainly HTML and PHP fixes along with some styling changes with CSS.