Lead Mobile Developer2013 - 2020Sonata Services
Technologies: Hybrid Apps, Dynamic Loading, WebRTC, Location Services, Mobile GPS, Bluetooth LE, Bluetooth Beacons, Git, Java, Android, Swift, Objective-C, iOS
- Deployed more than 50 different apps over five years for different US customers with SDG&E as one of the biggest with a large user base.
- Served as the team lead of a team of 10 members, half of them overseas. Assigned tasks for daily work and managed standups.
- Helped the company to transition from a startup to scale up until the company was acquired by a big healthcare firm.
Mobile Developer2012 - 2013Stareway LLC
Technologies: Git, MySQL, NHibernate, .NET, Java, Android, Objective-C, iOS
- Developed both iOS and Android apps for a social network that was going to be launched for a city in the United States that allowed users to post notes in different locations on a map.
- Helped and mentored junior members of the team with daily tasks.
- Helped in the back-end maintenance and created different web services used by the applications.
Mobile Developer2009 - 2012Gameloft
Technologies: 2D Games, 3D Games, iOS, MacOS, Android, Perl, Python, Subversion (SVN), Game Development, Objective-C, BREW, C++, Java
- Migrated different games to phones with limited capabilities reducing memory and disk utilization, as well as improving FPS for a better game experience.
- Converted big game titles from mobile devices to be played on Mac computers using different tools such as SDL and in-house graphic engines. Created different algorithms to handle keyboard and mouse controls.
- Migrated a mobile advertisement library to MacOS which was used globally by many teams helping to speed up development and integration.