Technology Director2015 - 2018SuperUber
- Managed teams and projects using sprints and Agile methodology.
- Created interactive animations with parametric algorithms using Shaders(GLSL) in different projects like performances, videos, UIs, etc.
- Prototyped projects with the most complex algorithm to test if the project is viable. That is made in various languages, depending on the projects needs. This is usually in JS, C++, or Processing.
- Designed tech solutions as a consultant in the client projects, specifying hardware and software and integrating with the existing infrastructure.
Developer2010 - 2018Vamoss
- Developed the game engine and the computational vision in C++ for a multiplayer racing game, Bicicletorama. In the later version, I developed the shooter's AI.
- Built a video commerce platform where the user can buy the products present in the video. I developed the player in Flash and integrated with the APIs.
- Created real-time particles that interact with the dancer.
Professor2017 - 2017Instituto Europeo di Design
- Taught a variety of courses including Creative Code I, Creative Code II, Creative Code III, Experience Design I, Experience Design II, and Project IV.
Developer2011 - 2015SuperUber
- Contributed to a multiplayer game where the users should manage resources. We used complex graphic animations to reach simple interactions.
- Prototyped the fluid engine in C++ responsible for creating real-time wind simulation for flying objects and animals.
- Created special effects with shader visuals using WebGL.
- Designed special effects with shader visuals using GLSL for an interactive projection.
- Developed special effects with shader visuals using WebGL, and integrated the MS Kinect point cloud over the network to create real-time effects.
- Built a 3D touchscreen interface in Unity3D and visuals using shaders in GLSL.
Developer2010 - 20116D
- Built sites in Flash with complex animations.
- Developed a site in Flash where you can see selected hotels with amazing views around the world.