- Lead Software Engineer2012 - PRESENTBrazilian Federal Budget Secretariat
- Developed several modules of the federal budget system; was involved in all development phases from requirements elicitation to testing and delivery.
- Designed an architecture based on microservices; including testing, integration and delivery processes, and a refactoring plan to split the application into independent modules.
- Created a distributed systems library using Scala to ease the migration of a monolith to a microservices based system, and to offer high availability and scalability by automatically provisioning new nodes.
- Created reusable front-end components to be used throughout the application using Vue.js and TypeScript.
- Acted as a technical leader of a team composed of 15 people.
- Consultant2010 - 2011Self-Employed
Technologies: Linux, Java, PHP, PostgreSQL, Ruby, Ruby on Rails
- Helped several small and medium-sized businesses to establish an IT department.
- Developed and maintained websites and management applications.
- Undergraduate Researcher2007 - 2009Federal University of Goias
Technologies: Java, Python, C++, Distributed Systems
- Researched topics on reflective middleware for distributed systems.
- Developed the integration and provisioning layer of a reflective middleware for distributed computing and multimedia delivery using Java and Python.
- Developed the MPI interface of FlexiGrid—a flexible grid computing middleware, using C++.