PHP Developer in Santo André - State of São Paulo, Brazil
Game Developer2016 - 2017Gelles-Hurwitz
Technologies: Unity 3D, C#
- Developed an indie mobile game from scratch.
- Coded custom physics dynamics and interactions with objects.
- Creating basic level design and minor animations.
- Built a basic user interface to show game results.
- Worked for a company based in San Francisco, USA.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2017Move2 The Next Level
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Angular, PostgreSQL, HTML, CSS
- Worked with a diversity of projects, languages, and infrastructures.
- Created websites and systems for startups.
- Managed tasks with Scrum.
- Created a SDK for an application that applies assessments to users.
- Made content recommendations with high performance and several live triggers.
Full-stack Web Developer2016 - 2016Binary Systems
- Developed web systems using Ruby on Rails to manage cargo trains in Italy.
- Improved the overall performance of the application.
- Updated the legacy code to improve readability and quality.
- Created new reports and custom data visualization.
- Proposed interface changes for a better user experience.
PHP Programmer2015 - 2015Folha de São Paulo
- Developed and maintained some of the systems of the company.
- Suggested improvements for both the back-end and front-end.
- Worked together with the end user to raise requirements.
- Migrated reports from a legacy application to a new one.
- Accessed the Oracle database to transfer complex queries to the PHP application.
Independent Consultant2014 - 2015CTech Softwares
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Zend, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Worked on some national and international projects mainly for the web.
- Developed stores and institutional websites.
- Managed and raised the requirements for projects.
- Advised on products about user experience and better practices.
- Gave classes about the web and web development.
Development Analyst2012 - 2014Mauá Institute of Technology
- Managed the software development area.
- Created a new tool to assist in purchases made within the company.
- Handled and was responsible for planning, aligning requirements, presentations, meetings, scheduling, training, and supporting users.
- Built a framework to assist in the development of all different types of software.
- Developed applications for external clients.
Web Master2011 - 2012Agência YEP!
- Participated in projects of many other companies.
- Developed websites and systems for different customers.
- Advised on projects about user experience and best practices.
- Created layouts and interfaces for web applications.
- Built a framework and tool to manage the company's communications.
System Analyst2010 - 2011Telefonica – Carriers Interconnect and BK Consultoria (Accenture)
Technologies: Java, Shell Script, HTML, CSS, Oracle, Bash, Windows Server
- Analyzed and developed solutions to the Telefonica online account tool.
- Studied and was taught about Java applications.
- Created batch process to provide online bills.
- Developed reports and high-availability live overviews.
- Ensured the availability of the bills and manually processing data, whenever it was needed.
PHP Programmer2010 - 2010Akna
- Developed and maintained PHP applications.
- Manipulated databases to meet application needs.
- Analyzed the difficulty and time to complete activities.
- Participated in activity planning meets.
Web Designer2009 - 2010KMC Sites
- Created the visual art (layout) of websites.
- Coded systems to manage the content of websites.
- Created 3D images for advertising and event planning.
- Trained customers to use the tools developed for them.
- Created and maintained databases.
Computer Analyst2006 - 2008Landcom
Technologies: VB6, Access, HTML, CSS, PHP, SQL Server, MySQL
- Maintained and installed computer equipment.
- Created and maintained databases.
- Supported the creation of the company's management system.
- Created visual arts for the company's advertising.
- Coded the company's website as well as websites for local games servers.
- Bettha (Development)http://www.bettha.com/#/
A RoR application with an API on the server-side, and an Angular and Bulma application on the client-side.
I've participated on every part of this project—which includes both sides of the application, plus the administrative panel, a secondary application to handle assessment test, and all the infrastructure setup for staging and production environments. I was able to conduct the creation of a SDK for the secondary application, work with queue tools, setup AWS and Heroku environments, practice code reviews, following pull requests, and participate in all the architectural decisions.
- Rails PostgreSQL GEM (Development)https://github.com/crashtech/torque-postgresql
I've created this GEM to improve the methods and add new features to Rails Active Record using PostgreSQL. Some simple things like DISTINCT ON SQL command, translated to the Relation method, and other more complex like composite data types.
- LogiShift | Binary Systems (Development)https://www.binarysystem.eu/en/softrail/logishift
A huge RoR application, which handles an even bigger amount of data every day in an almost-live response time. This is an international work experience where I was able to put all my cutting-edge knowledge about Rails and PostgreSQL in practice—especially on tasks that I had to improve the performance so that the live graphs were able to load in a very short time. During this project, I mostly created new features and reports, rewrote some legacy code, and improved the performance in several areas.
- Zolvia (Development)
A project that I've worked in the last year, built using RoR and Bootstrap. A good example of a simple website with an administrative panel and all sorts of tools that can be used in all kinds of projects.
- 4 Shot (Development)
A PHP application using Drupal and set up to be used as an eCommerce website to sell short-length courses online or face-to-face. I installed and put online the very first version of this website in 2014.
FrameworksRuby on Rails (RoR), Bootstrap, Sinatra, AngularJS, Ext JS, Unity3D, Ember.js, Zend Framework, .NET, CodeIgniter
Libraries/APIsjQuery, ActiveRecord, Instagram API, LinkedIn API, Twitter API, Face.com API, Vue.js, React, Node.js
ToolsGit, Adobe Photoshop, GitHub, Adobe Illustrator, Bitbucket, GitLab, Postman, Cinema 4D, Google SketchUp, Solr
ParadigmsSOLID Principles, REST, Agile Software Development, Test-driven Development (TDD)
StorageMySQL, OrientDB, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, AWS S3, Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB
OtherRegular Expressions, Ruby Gems, Layout, Web UX, Content Management Systems (CMS), Semantic UI, Code Reviews, ShellScript
PlatformsWindows, Linux, Heroku, Oracle, AWS EC2, Amazon, Docker
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology2018 - 2019University of Massachusetts Lowell - Lowell, MA, USA
- Associate's degree in IT Management2011 - 2013Mauá Institute of Technology - São Caetano do Sul, São Paulo, Brazil
- IELTS for Academic Purpose – Overall Band 7.5JUNE 2017 - PRESENTCambridge English
- Docker Basics with DCHQFEBRUARY 2017 - PRESENTUdemy
- Master EmberJS — Learn Ember JS from ScratchFEBRUARY 2017 - PRESENTUdemy
- Learn Drupal 8 — With a Live ProjectFEBRUARY 2017 - PRESENTUdemy
- IELTS General English — Overall Band 7.5MAY 2016 - PRESENTCambridge English