Game Developer2016 - 2017Gelles-Hurwitz
Technologies: C#, 3D, Unity
- Developed an indie mobile game from scratch.
- Coded custom physics dynamics and interactions with objects.
- Creating basic level design and minor animations.
- Built a basic user interface to show game results.
- Worked for a company based in San Francisco, USA.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2017Move2 The Next Level
Technologies: CSS, HTML, PostgreSQL, Angular, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Worked with a diversity of projects, languages, and infrastructures.
- Created websites and systems for startups.
- Managed tasks with Scrum.
- Created a SDK for an application that applies assessments to users.
- Made content recommendations with high performance and several live triggers.
Full-stack Web Developer2016 - 2016Binary Systems
- Developed web systems using Ruby on Rails to manage cargo trains in Italy.
- Improved the overall performance of the application.
- Updated the legacy code to improve readability and quality.
- Created new reports and custom data visualization.
- Proposed interface changes for a better user experience.
PHP Programmer2015 - 2015Folha de São Paulo
- Developed and maintained some of the systems of the company.
- Suggested improvements for both the back-end and front-end.
- Worked together with the end user to raise requirements.
- Migrated reports from a legacy application to a new one.
- Accessed the Oracle database to transfer complex queries to the PHP application.
Independent Consultant2014 - 2015CTech Softwares
Technologies: Bootstrap, CSS, HTML, Zend Framework, MySQL, PHP
- Worked on some national and international projects mainly for the web.
- Developed stores and institutional websites.
- Managed and raised the requirements for projects.
- Advised on products about user experience and better practices.
- Gave classes about the web and web development.
Development Analyst2012 - 2014Mauá Institute of Technology
- Managed the software development area.
- Created a new tool to assist in purchases made within the company.
- Handled and was responsible for planning, aligning requirements, presentations, meetings, scheduling, training, and supporting users.
- Built a framework to assist in the development of all different types of software.
- Developed applications for external clients.
Web Master2011 - 2012Agência YEP!
- Participated in projects of many other companies.
- Developed websites and systems for different customers.
- Advised on projects about user experience and best practices.
- Created layouts and interfaces for web applications.
- Built a framework and tool to manage the company's communications.
System Analyst2010 - 2011Telefonica – Carriers Interconnect and BK Consultoria (Accenture)
Technologies: Windows Server, Bash, Oracle, CSS, HTML, Shell, Java
- Analyzed and developed solutions to the Telefonica online account tool.
- Studied and was taught about Java applications.
- Created batch process to provide online bills.
- Developed reports and high-availability live overviews.
- Ensured the availability of the bills and manually processing data, whenever it was needed.
PHP Programmer2010 - 2010Akna
- Developed and maintained PHP applications.
- Manipulated databases to meet application needs.
- Analyzed the difficulty and time to complete activities.
- Participated in activity planning meets.
Web Designer2009 - 2010KMC Sites
- Created the visual art (layout) of websites.
- Coded systems to manage the content of websites.
- Created 3D images for advertising and event planning.
- Trained customers to use the tools developed for them.
- Created and maintained databases.
Computer Analyst2006 - 2008Landcom
Technologies: MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PHP, CSS, HTML, Microsoft Access, Visual Basic
- Maintained and installed computer equipment.
- Created and maintained databases.
- Supported the creation of the company's management system.
- Created visual arts for the company's advertising.
- Coded the company's website as well as websites for local games servers.