CTO and Founder2013 - PRESENTBabelcube
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon, AWS, MySQL, Laravel, PHP
- Developed the back-end infrastructure.
- Built the front-end.
- Conceptualized and helped it grow.
- Created all accounting and taxation infrastructure.
- Integrated the platform with all the main book distributors.
CTO and Founder2011 - 2015Clippingbook, Inc.
- Created a full REST API using Symfony.
- Created a fully agile front-end using HTML5 and AngularJS.
- Created functional and E2E testing infrastructure using Behat and Mink for the back-end, and Protractor for the front-end.
- Developed an information extraction engine using the external APIs of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Bing, Spotify, and eBay.
- Led a team of 4 remote developers.
- Developed the initial concept of the site and helped the CEO find the best way to market it.
Back-end and Mobile Developer2013 - 2014Atmosférica SL
Technologies: PHP, Symfony, Android, iOS
- Developed an iOS native application, displaying the information gathered by the back-end.
- Developed an Android native application displaying the information gathered by the back-end.
- Developed the back-end using Symfony.
- Developed communication with weather information data providers like Foreca.
- Coordinated development of the front-end with the front-end engineer.
CTO2011 - 2011Totombola SL
- Developed back-end infrastructure.
- Developed the admin interface.
- Developed the first version of the website.
- Helped the CEO of the company run tests, which helped with pivoting the business model.
- Developed a safe back-end technology to generate random results for raffles ("tombola" is "raffles" in Spanish) using special hardware.
CEO, CTO, and Founder2005 - 2011Planetapluton.com
Technologies: osCommerce, PHP
- Fully developed an eCommerce, site including the entire back-end infrastructure.
- Integrated connections with logistics providers.
- Managed SEO and SEM campaigns.
- Developed the full marketing strategy, including PR, affiliate marketing, and online promotions.
- Was chosen as the best Spanish eCommerce site in the "gadgets" category in 2010.
Technical Assistant to Commercial Director2002 - 2005Gaelco Móviles
Technologies: Symbian, J2ME
- Led the QA team, making sure that our mobile games worked across all handsets.
- Participated in the development of the Fernando Alonso mobile game, which sold more than 250,000 copies.
- Acted as the technical liaison with the main European mobile operators (Vodafone, Orange, T-Mobile, Telefónica).
- Helped the Commercial Director find the best available opportunities for mobile development.
- Created a mobile games portal.
CTO and Founder1989 - 2002Zigurat Software
Technologies: Java, Assembly, C++
- Led teams of up to 8 developers.
- Created the first Spanish computer game (Fred).
- Participated in the development of "World Rally", an arcade coin-op game which received the prize for best arcade game in Europe in 1994 and sold more than 200,000 copies.
- Developed a full tool chain for game development from scratch.
- Developed one of the first motion capture processes worldwide.