Lead Back-end Developer2017 - PRESENTSeatCrawler
Technologies: Ruby on Rails
- Implemented an automated test suite to cover the majority of the codebase which was originally not tested.
- Integrated third-party services fetching data from multiple sources to our platform.
- Implemented a GraphQL API to expose information to the front-end.
Managing Partner/Senior Developer2006 - PRESENTInsignia SRL
- Directed technical projects on Ruby on Rails applications. Scaled web apps to handle heavy traffic.
- Managed a team of developers. Provided technical consulting to the team and handled technical decisions for the applications.
- Handled tech interviews, evaluating the skills of potential new hires, both hard and soft.
- Performed code reviews on other people's code. Accepted code requests and assessed the quality of the code.
Back-end Developer2016 - 2017Aces TSS
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud
- Connected Google Cloud Storage accounts with the application.
- Set up and implemented a business intelligence platform (Sisense).
- Used CloudWatch to gather and report detailed metrics about storage use on AWS.
- Reviewed code for other team members.
- Implemented and documented API endpoints with Swagger.