Security Engineer2018 - 2020Numbrs
Technologies: Python, Django, Django REST Framework, Kubernetes, Docker, Go, Shell Scripting, Linux, Burp Suite, Elasticsearch, Neo4j, MySQL, Selenium, Git, Jira, Appium, Information Security, DevOps
- Maintained, improved, and deployed Python-based in-house projects regarding security operations (SIEM, automated code review, and mobile app testing).
- Designed the architecture of a vulnerability management system involving all the company networks.
- Handled several security operation tasks including secure code reviews, security alert handling, network/system/mobile app auditing, among others.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2018Hispasec
- Maintained, improved, and deployed Python-based projects, including a ticket management system and crawling systems.
- Designed, developed, and deployed an automatic and scalable URL-browsing system using PhantomJS and content matching using Yara.
- Wrote frequently for an important Spanish daily infosec newsletter that specialized in vulnerability explanations for easier understanding.
Virus Analyst | Back-end Developer2016 - 2016Avira
Technologies: RabbitMQ, Python, C, Linux, Windows, Assembler x86, OllyDbg, Interactive Disassembler (IDA) Pro, Wireshark, VMware, VirtualBox, Malware Analysis, Information Security
- Performed a malware analysis for potentially malicious samples (static and dynamic).
- Designed and programmed a data mining process for malware behavior.
- Developed services using RabbitMQ and Python.
- Fixed bugs and made improvements for a type of known clustering software developed in C.
Anti-fraud Technician2014 - 2016Hispasec
Technologies: Python, Linux, Windows, Assembler x86, OllyDbg, Interactive Disassembler (IDA) Pro, Wireshark, VMware, VirtualBox, ZMap, Malware Analysis, Information Security
- Analyzed fraud incidents (mainly phishing and Trojan viruses) and alerting involved parties to take down the threat.
- Collaborated with the malware department to help analyze Trojan viruses for instrumentation.
- Analyzed and reported vulnerabilities affecting products used by our clients.