Founder and Front-end Developer2005 - PRESENTBalboa & Bedford
- Pushed the boundaries of platforms like WordPress, Shopify, and Squarespace to create anything from complex eCommerce stores to networking platforms.
- Managed a client's migration of more than fifteen Adobe sites to WordPress while also improving data, SEO, ADA, and designs.
- Planned and implemented strategies to grow the Facebook audience from 200,000 to 1.4 million+ in less than six months.
Interface Developer2011 - 2012Thrillist
- Collaborated with a team of developers in GitHub to roll out new features, updates, and bug fixes to thrillist.com and jackthreads.com.
- Engineered solutions to integrate with internal APIs to power profiles, eCommerce, and content.
Tech Lead2008 - 2011Something Massive
- Created custom content management systems, using WordPress, for a broad range of clients, including nonprofits, entertainment companies, and Fortune 500 corporates.
- Built Facebook applications that integrated with the Facebook SDK and external APIs to grow followers and likes.
- Oversaw projects from ideation to completion with responsibility for all tech components to ensure successful launches.
Director of Development2007 - 2010Standard Motion
Technologies: HTML, CSS
- Selected and outsourced by J/Arista Records to design splash pages, ecards, banners, and newsletters on a daily basis for number one acts such as Alicia Keys, Gavin Degraw, Christina Aquilera, and Dave Matthews Band.
- Translated Adobe Photoshop files to compliant CSS and HTML websites.
- Designed banners and other graphics to promote marketing campaigns.