Software Architect2016 - 2019Inforlube
- Led a team of four to create a web solution to replace the prior system. Brought to the company a new idea, and from that, created a product that guaranteed a contract with the biggest oil company in the world.
- Led the team to rewrite the legacy Delphi and Oracle database system to the web using .NET and C#.
- Helped in the transition from local servers to AWS.
- Presented the product at AAPEX and SEMA Show. Talked with AC Delco, Mobil, Chevron, eBay Motors, R.O.W.E Oil, Amro, and others.
Consultor2010 - 2016Texus
Technologies: Git, HTML, IIS, JSON, Software Architecture, SQL, C#.NET, REST APIs, NoSQL, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Visual Studio .NET, Web API 2, VMware ESXi, NHibernate, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, .NET, ASP.NET Web API, C#
- Started my own company and worked as an independent IT consultant. At this time I played many roles in different industries (healthcare, engineering, telemetry), using different technologies.
- Contributed to software development, server management, database management, application integration, IT costs reduction and other IT consultancies.
- Joined the Gorges USA team to track and solve bugs, and improve performance.
- Created an application to follow PDCA methodology. It was for management of quality, security, and the environment, based on ISO 9001, 14001, and OHSAS 18001.
Software Architect2003 - 201090 Tecnologia da Informação
Technologies: Software Architecture, SQL, C#.NET, Windows Forms, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Visual Studio .NET, Back-end, NHibernate, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), .NET, WinForms, C#
- Created an ERP system that is the biggest project of the company. It has hundreds of tables, is used by hundreds of clients, and survived the last 10 years of continuous development.
- Led a team of four people for four years. I had to choose what technologies to use and teach them to my colleagues.
- Implemented the first control version system of the company.
Intern Developer2003 - 2003IGAM
- Developed services that should run periodically or triggered by a user. The services should connect to third-party servers (FTP and HTTP) to collect meteorological data.
- Collected the data to be processed and used to generate some graphs that could help engineers calculate the possibility of floods in some dangerous areas.
- Chose the technologies (PHP and MySQL), wrote PHP code, and designed the database.