Systems Analyst2005 - PRESENTFederal Service of Data Processing (SERPRO)
Technologies: Java, PL/SQL, Business Intelligence, MicroStrategy
- Utilized SQL to create Oracle dimensional databases.
- Employed PL/SQL to create the Oracle load routines of the extraction, transformation and load (ETL) process.
- Programmed in Java to control the daily ETL workflow.
- Gathered requirements for business intelligence projects, definition, and documentation of ETL business rules.
- Defined, documented, and constructed dimensional and database models.
- Built specifications and developed OLAP projects with MicroStrategy.
- Implemented reports, documents, and dashboards with MicroStrategy.
- Utilized SQL to create Teradata dimensional databases.
- Developed basic PL/SQL code to create Teradata routines for the ETL process.
- Optimized Teradata databases.
Electronic Engineer2002 - 2005Atlantic Institute
Technologies: C/C++, Java, Linux customization
- Utilized C/C++ for point of sales equipment.
- Customized a Linux distribution for routers.
- Created automatic position and connection software with Java using distance algorithms.
- Embedded Java for Brazilian TV Set-top boxes.