- Software Technical Director2001 - 2013Simsmart Technologies Inc.
Technologies: C/C++, C#, COM, MFC, STL, Win32, .NET, Boost, XML
- Developed a multithreaded real-time simulation server in C++.
- Incorporated a Visio drawing compilation into simulation memory for the simulation server in Managed C++ and C++.
- Created a generic interface for source control integration and TFS version control in C#.
- Developed an Excel add-in for real-time visualization of simulation data in C#.
- Developed a C# module to generate Visual C++ projects from XML data.
- Redesigned an engineering Suite based on .NET technologies and a Microsoft Visio front-end.
- Software Developer2000 - 2001Gemplus (now Gemalto)
Technologies: Java, XML, Smart Card
- Designed a client/server communication module to remotely interact with Smart Cards.
- Created a framework to manage Smart Cards securely from a remote location.
- Designed a module to communicate with a VISA Smart Card.
- Developer Researcher1999 - 1999Sagem
Technologies: C, image processing, Mathematical morphology
- Created a function detecting the slant of 4 fingers in an image.
- Created a function to segment the first section of each finger.
- Software Engineer1998 - 1999Trivium
Technologies: C++, MFC, Win32, parsing CGI command
- Designed and implemented an Internet search engine query manager.
- Designed and implemented an automatic process to add a search engine in UMAP.
- Created a search engine manager, including functionality for updating and configuring files.