WordPress Senior Developer2022 - 2022Orderly Health
- Developed the client's new main website using the plugin Beaver Builder.
- Created custom modules for Beaver Builder to provide easy-to-use and reusable elements for the client to use or update in the future on the site.
- Was in charge of coordinating and implementing the connection between the client's contact forms to the Salesforce service.
WordPress Developer2018 - 2022LaGrande Marketing (via Toptal)
Technologies: CSS, Front-end, Responsive Web Design (RWD), PSD to WordPress, WordPress Themes, WordPress, Figma, Beaver Builder
- Led the technical SEO optimizations, speed improvements, and maintenance.
- Handled everything related to WordPress, from theme creation to general maintenance and speed improvements.
- Built sites using Beaver Builder and custom module creations for this theme.
WordPress Developer2021 - 2021Pocketmade
- Took charge of maintaining and extending their custom WordPress theme and plugins that interacted with marketing and call center external services.
- Set up and tested GTM and Google Analytics for the many requirements their client has.
- Handled the integrations between their client site with the LeadConduit platform via an API.
- Managed the integration between different flows in LeadConduit with the external service BlueShift.
- Created different Zappier integrations in order to connect their different lead sources with LeadConduit, a real-time lead optimization platform that empowers you to take action on your leads by customizing lead flow.
WordPress Developer2021 - 2021Praxent (via Toptal)
Technologies: Advanced Custom Fields (ACF), WordPress, Gutenberg Editor, Front-end, Back-end
- Fixed SEO-related technical problems for better performance.
- Owned the creation of Gutenberg blocks since the client was moving aways from the WPBakery builder.
- Spearheaded the general maintenance and improvements on the site.
- Improved the current theme structure setting the path for a Gutenberg-based site.
Technical WordPress Developer2020 - 2021Bridgecrew (via Toptal)
Technologies: Advanced Custom Fields (ACF), WordPress Themes, WordPress Plugins, WordPress, PHP, CSS, HTML
- Developed the new theme from scratch. This was a responsive theme that used the Tonik starter theme as a basis along with AFC blocks for customization.
- Owned the general maintenance of the site as part of my role.
- Fixed bugs and created custom required functionality.
Senior WordPress Developer2020 - 2020The Dancel Group, Inc (via Toptal)
- Developed a custom-made plugin in charge of scheduling publications shared on social media, which also included an import process of all their data.
- Created a plugin that integrates with WooCommerce and their subscription plugin.
- Built a custom WordPress theme from scratch using ACF for the back-end.
Senior WordPress Developer2020 - 2020RoshReview (via Toptal)
Technologies: Back-end, Front-end, Page Speed Optimization, Tailwind CSS, WordPress Multisite, WordPress, Advanced Custom Fields (ACF), Figma
- Owned the creation of the new multisite environment, including the preparation and organization of their current website into different child sites.
- Created the main WordPress theme for the principal site using Tailwind CSS as our base and Tonik, Starter Theme.
- Reviewed child themes and updated the files to accomplish better performance.
- Conducted technical SEO maintenance and improvements to achieve the company's goals.
Expert WordPress Theme Developer2020 - 2020LyraThemes (via Toptal)
Technologies: PHP, CSS, HTML, WordPress
- Oversaw and was in charge of creating custom themes that adhered to WordPress development standards.
- Developed a custom plugin using object-oriented programming.
- Maintained and fixed bugs in WordPress themes and plugins.
WooCommerce Developer with API Skills2020 - 2020GAMING DOT ME LLC (via Toptal)
Technologies: WordPress Plugins, REST, APIs, WordPress
- Created a plugin that connects with a license number provider that integrated with WooCommerce.
WordPress Engineer for Plugin Development2020 - 2020Benzinga (via Toptal)
Technologies: PHP, WordPress Plugins, REST, APIs, WordPress
- Integrated a plugin with the Dictionary.com API.
WordPress Expert2019 - 2020Constructor.io Corporation (via Toptal)
Technologies: Front-end, Responsive Web Design (RWD), PSD to WordPress, WordPress Themes, Zendesk, ACF, WordPress
- Maintained WordPress websites including theme updates using ACF.
- Created Zendesk themes.
- Performed quality assurance as needed.
WordPress Developer2019 - 2020LazerPro (via Toptal)
Technologies: WooCommerce, WP Engine, WordPress
- Oversaw the general maintenance, plugin creation, and migration of their news and listing site from their old non-WordPress platform to WordPress.
Back-end WordPress Developer2019 - 2019XLR8R Media, Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: PHP, WordPress Plugins, Tempest, WP Engine, WordPress
- Headed the entire migration from the Tempest platform to a WordPress one.
- Created a plugin that integrated Bandcamp subscribers with WordPress.
- Took charge of the general maintenance of their site.
WordPress Expert2019 - 2019The Chempetitive Group, LLC. dba CG Life (via Toptal)
- Developed a WordPress theme.
WordPress Developer2018 - 2019RoshReview (via Toptal)
Technologies: Front-end, Responsive Web Design (RWD), PSD to WordPress, WordPress Themes, WooCommerce, WordPress
- Improved the overall site speed for better engagement with potential clients.
- Developed new WordPress themes according to new requirements, using ACF, Gutenberg, and API integration.
- Took charge of the general maintenance and bug fixing of their current platform.
Senior Coder2017 - 2019Jalador.com
- Developed WordPress themes.
- Designed a plugin that created all the necessary elements in the backend to make their reservation system work.
- Built a plugin using WordPress REST API to allow the interaction between their mobile app and their backend.
- Added more functionality constantly and built custom reports.
Senior Coder2017 - 2017M4Agency
- Developed WordPress themes and plugins for different clients.
- Implemented the image-to-layout workflow (PSD-to-theme conversion or similar).
- Converted the old, static website to a WordPress site for Flordecana.com.
- Maintained the websites for Republicofhumanity.org and M4angency.com.
Senior Coder2012 - 2016Mabbly
- Developed the WordPress themes and plugins for a variety of clients.
- Maintained and extended the WordPress sites for multiple clients.
- Introduced the image-to-layout workflow, including PSD-to-theme conversion.
- Implemented speed improvements in WordPress sites for different clients to make them follow Google's speed standards, accomplishing an average of. three seconds on different speed test sites.
- Developed the WordPress theme for a variety of websites, including Drinkkoia.com, Iconid.com, Thegarage.northwestern.edu, Briahs.com, Precisionsoftware.com, and Nationalvanlines.com.
- Built the WordPress theme, completed the API integration with their system, and improved site speed for Prohabits.com.
- Integrated API with the NeonCRM and developed a WordPress theme for Smallbusinessadvocacycouncil.org.
- Created a PHP system using the Kohana framework for Advisor.tv.
Programmer Analyst2008 - 2010Hidrandina S.A.
Technologies: C#, .NET
- Implemented the client management module.
- Led the analysis and development of the cuts and reconnections module.
- Collaborated with the quality control team to create the new versions of the "quality control module" for their new system.