Back-end Word Press Developer2019 - 2019XLR8R Media, Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: WordPress, WPEngine, Tempest
- Headed the entire migration from the Tempest platform to a Wordpress one.
- Created a plugin in charge of integration Bandcamp subscribers with Wordpress.
- Maintained the site.
WordPress Expert2019 - 2019The Chempetitive Group, LLC dba CG Life (via Toptal)
- Developed a WordPress theme.
Senior Coder2017 - 2019Jalador.com
- Developed WordPress themes.
- Designed a plugin that created all the necessary elements in the backend to make their reservation system work.
- Built a plugin using WordPress REST API to allow the interaction between their mobile app and their backend.
- Constantly added more functionality and built custom reports.
Senior Coder2017 - 2017M4Agency
- Developed WordPress themes and plugins for different clients.
- Implemented the image-to-layout workflow (PSD-to-theme conversion or similar).
- Converted the old, static website to a WordPress site for http://www.flordecana.com.
- Maintained the websites for http://www.republicofhumanity.org and https://m4angency.com.
Senior Coder2012 - 2016Mabbly.com
- Developed WordPress themes and plugins for a variety of clients over four years.
- Maintained WordPress sites for multiple clients.
- Introduced the image-to-layout workflow (PSD-to-theme conversion or similar).
- Implemented speed improvements in WordPress sites for different clients to make them follow Google's speed standards accomplishing an average of 3 seconds on different speed test sites.
- Developed the WordPress theme for a variety of websites including https://drinkkoia.com, http://www.iconid.com, https://thegarage.northwestern.edu, http://briahs.com, https://www.precisionsoftware.com, and https://www.nationalvanlines.com.
- Built the WordPress theme, completed API integration with their system, and improved site speed for https://prohabits.com.
- Integrated API with NeonCRM and developed a WordPress theme for http://www.smallbusinessadvocacycouncil.org.
- Built a PHP system using the Kohana framework for http://advisor.tv.
Programmer Analyst2008 - 2010Hidrandina S.A.
Technologies: .net, C#
- Implemented the Client Management module.
- Led the analysis and development of the Cuts and Reconnections module.
- Collaborated with the quality control area in order to create the new versions of the the "Quality Control module" for their new system.