- FounderCooper Process Automation, LLC2015 - PRESENT
Technologies: Haskell, AWS, Python, Bash
- Worked with traders, developers, and managers to streamline workflows and improve outcomes for high-frequency trading strategies.
- Designed a product that encapsulates our solutions to common workflow problems.
- Conducted market research for other potential applications of this technology.
- Senior Software EngineerElsen, Inc.2015 - 2017
Technologies: Haskell, AWS, Linux, Python, SQL, Domain-specific language
- Personally implemented significant portions of the API backend for the client's core product.
- Organized and led a team of five engineers to meet milestones on time.
- Maintained, optimized and extended the implementation of the client's proprietary Warp DSL.
- Designed and implemented the ETL architecture to make sure data flows smoothly.
- Implemented a build farm which managed all builds and deployed Git branches in sandbox environments.
- Successfully optimized the back-end to meet performance targets, improving throughput by 1-2 orders of magnitude.
- Quant DeveloperChimera Securities, LLC2013 - 2015
Technologies: C++, Python, MySQL
- Worked with a non-technical trader to implement new ideas and strategies in C++ with microsecond response time.
- Created a robust high-frequency trading platform from scratch with 99.5% up-time.
- Created a tick database and analysis framework in Python.
- Created a simulation and backtesting environment. The system was profitable from Month 1 with 90% winning days.