Java Developer in Garrett Park, MD, United States
Asset Programmer2017 - PRESENTUnity Asset Store
Technologies: Unity3D, ShaderLab, C#
- Generated a system for adding outlines to the edges of objects; this required my knowledge of shader development and 3D math.
- Produced images to advertise my assets.
Freelance Programmer2017 - PRESENTFreelance Work
- Programmed a procedurally animated dandelion logo for Mahamaya Technologies.
- Created a music-streaming HTTP server (front-end and back-end).
- Produced icons and images to display my gigs and orders.
Unity Developer2017 - 2017Appside (via Toptal)
Technologies: Unity, C#
- Implemented the Unity ReplayKit.
- Streamed video and audio data from Unity3D/C# to FFmpeg.
- Created a user interface with Unity3D UGUI.
- Devised a simple procedural animation in Unity3D.
- Used FFmpeg to stream to YouTube Live.
- Command Console (Development)
A terminal for entering raw C# or UnityScript code into a game at runtime and have it compiled and executed. This involved my knowledge of file systems, importing libraries, Unity’s UGUI system, multithreading, and text parsing. This project notably featured error highlighting and command history scrolling.
- Outline Toolkit (Development)https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/98020
A system for adding outlines to the edges of objects. Building this required knowledge of shader development and 3D math.
- Rope Wrapping System for Moving Objects (Development)
A system for adding a 2D rope that wraps around moving objects. Building this required knowledge of C# and 2D math.
- Carhop Destiny (Development)https://gamejolt.com/games/carhop-destiny/63686
A Unity 3D arcade-style game written in C#.
- Rectangles Count as Art (Development)https://gamejolt.com/games/rectangles-count-as-art/121479
A Unity 3D arcade-style game written in C# and ShaderLab.
- Dragon Game (Development)
This game has procedurally generated sand dunes and a dragon control system with plane-like flight, wall climbing, and flapping animations. The dragon mesh is also procedurally generated at runtime. What is not pictured is the procedurally generated city and some enemies.
- Dandelion (Development)
An animated logo for Mahamaya Technologies. Developing this required knowledge of serial communication and procedural animation.
- Cylindrical Terrain (Development)
A procedurally generated, flat-shaded terrain wrapped around the surface of a cylinder.
- Telesto (Development)
A thinking platform with a variety of enemies, asymmetric movement, unique per-level color palettes, and complex level design.
ToolsMicrosoft Visual Studio, Git
StorageWindows File Systems, MySQL
OtherUnity Shaders, Unity Game Assets, 3D Math, Networks, Video Games, Full-stack, User Experience (UX), Libraries, Unity Networking & LAN, Multithreading, User Interface (UI)
- High school diploma with honors in General Studies2015 - 2017Walter Johnson High School - Bethesda, MD, USA
- Certificate in Video Game Development2016 - 2016Carnegie Mellon National High School Game Academy Pre-College Program - Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Certificates in Programming2012 - 2015iD Tech Computer Camps | UCLA, Stanford, CLU (California) - Los Angeles and Stanford, CA, USA