Founder2016 - PRESENTHIGHKEY Games
Technologies: Unity, C#, AWS, Google Firebase, Cloud
- Grew team size to four members.
- Designed, developed, and released two games (Orbit – playwithorbit.com, and Sound Sky – playsoundsky.com).
- Grew Orbit to 6 million installs while maintaining a 4.6-star average rating on iOS and Android.
- Charted to #4 in Top Free Puzzle Games on Google Play with Orbit.
- Redesigned Orbit around in-game level creator to triple IAP revenue.
- Redesigned Orbit levels and level progression to triple retention.
- Integrated ad meditation in Orbit to double ad revenue.
- Architected and implemented a stateless backend using AWS for Orbit to support 9,000 user-created levels played by 500,000 active users.
- Created in Sound Sky a generative music engine that creates entire songs in real-time and blends them together in an endless mix.
Technical Consultant2019 - 2019Numenta
- Created a platform for visualizing deep neural networks (https://github.com/chetan51/cerebro3).
- Created a Python module that can patch any Pytorch module to save neural network weights during training as a series of images.
Technical Consultant2019 - 2019Yoga Bharati
- Designed, developed, and released a progressive web app (Yoga Habit) using Vue.js and Firebase.
- Ran Yoga Habit for hundreds of users in a yoga marathon event.
- Iterated on Yoga Habit app based on user feedback and analytics data to improve retention.
Senior Software Engineer2014 - 2016Numenta
Technologies: Python, C++, Unity
- Contributed as an inventor on US patent: “Sparse distributed representation of spatial-temporal data."
- Conducted research in integrating observations from neuroscience into a theory for a general prediction, anomaly detection, and sensorimotor learning system.
- Created experiments and prototypes demonstrating geospatial prediction, natural language processing, and sensorimotor learning using the HTM platform.
- Optimized Python and C++ learning algorithms for 10x speedup in running experiments.
Member of Technical Staff2013 - 2014HUMIN
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C, C
- Designed and built much of the Humin iOS app as the first engineering hire.
- Created a data ingestion system that collects data for machine learning algorithm from user's linked communications and social media accounts, running completely on their mobile device for scalability and privacy.
- Created a machine learning algorithm that estimates a user's strength of relationship with each of their connections.
Software Engineer2012 - 2012
- Developed user customization features in the mobile web LinkedIn app for improved user experience.
- Ported features developed for mobile web to Android native app.
- Worked across mobile web and Android team to ensure compatibility of features using a shared codebase.
Founder2009 - 2012ReversEntropy, LLC
Technologies: Mac, Objective-C, AppleScript
- Developed and marketed Pollux, an automatic music tagging software.
- Achieved 45,000 free downloads and 7,000 subscription purchases.
- Featured on Leo Laporte's This Week In Tech show.
Intern, System Applications for Mac OS X2011 - 2011Apple
Technologies: Mac, Objective-C
- Improved responsiveness and user experience of the login screen in Mac OS X Lion.
- Conceived, designed, and prototyped a new feature for the next major OS.
- Presented prototype of a new OS X feature to a panel of Apple managers and directors.