Chief Software Architect2015 - 2019A Job Board for Freelance Work
Technologies: JPA, SQL, REST, REST API, APIs, Git, Jenkins, Java 8, IntelliJ IDEA, Kubernetes, Docker, Neo4j, Gradle, Spring Boot, Swagger, Leadership, Management
- Designed and built the code server application for source code storage, analysis, and insights sharing, processing over 1,000 codebases daily.
- Built a RESTful API to share insights found in the analyzed codebases.
- Designed and built CI/CD pipelines for microservices.
- Onboarded, mentored, and supervised a team of six software engineers in the system build.
Software Engineer2012 - 2015Sopra Steria
Technologies: Subversion (SVN), UML, Eclipse, Spring Boot, Java 8
- Developed, maintained, deployed, and trained users on human resources and payment management software.
- Built a module for enrollment, monitoring, and payroll of daily workers in the port of Libreville, used by more than ten users to manage over 500 workers.
- Contributed to the development of a module for monitoring the working hours of dockworkers in the port of Douala, used by more than 20 users to manage over 2,500 dockworkers.
Support Engineer2011 - 2012PolytechValor
- Maintained and enhanced the customs software for transit management (Nexus+).
- Assisted users in the Cameroon Customs and in more than five partner banks.
- Developed the moratorium management feature with PHP.
Business Intelligence Intern2010 - 2011Orange Cameroon
Technologies: Data Mining, Oracle, Java
- Built a clustering model to classify customers based on their phone usage, helping marketing people to design more targeted products.
- Developed an web application to help business intelligence team run data mining algorithm on their data without the need of an expert.
- Wrote a paper on the analysis and design of tools for customers’ segmentation in a telecommunication company (Cari-info.org/cari-2012/session%203/3B1.pdf).