Developer Consultant2017 - PRESENTIntellicorp Records (Enterprise Client)
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Node.js, C#, .NET, Vue.js, Bootstrap, DocuSign, CyberSource, Salesforce, Kentico, HTML5, SPA
- Drove the process improvement efforts associated with the development team’s agile transformation.
- Implemented serverless near real-time virus scanning for file uploads in AWS (S3, SMS, SQS, and Lambda).
- Developed implementations for the CyberSource silent order post payment gateway, DocuSign electronic document signing (via a web portal and email), the creation of leads in Salesforce, and Kentico headless CMS.
- Designed and built software and database schema to automate client registrations.
Issue Response Team Lead2016 - 2017AXS (Enterprise Client)
- Built a new team that supported high priority production issues with scope over the company’s full product line.
- Assimilated new team members, defined roles, team building, coaching, and mentorship.
- Acted as the last line of support for the company’s production bugs, in a nearly 1 billion dollar a year business.
- Established workflows for reporting and receiving tickets, execution of work, applying resolutions, quality assurance, and technical documentation.
- Provided technical expertise and insights to direct troubleshooting efforts and solution development.
- Applied Angular expertise to troubleshoot and solve complex UX problems in a hand-full of Angular websites.
Scrum Master2015 - 2016University Hospitals (Enterprise Client)
Technologies: TFS, C#, MVC, SQL Server, SOA, HTML5, Angular, React
- Implemented a Scrum development process with one-week iterations.
- Provided UI expertise with Angular and React to troubleshoot existing UI problems and build new user-friendly forms—revamping the user experience.
- Reduced the size of DAL by 50%.
- Consolidated multiple BL class libraries into a single reusable library.
- Introduced automated E2E testing to facilitate regression testing each push to QA.
- Provided UX development with Angular and React as well as HTML5 and CSS.
- Increased productivity by 60.9% in six weeks and by over 100% in eight weeks.
Senior Process Control Engineer2014 - 2015Timken Steel
Technologies: C#, SQL Server, Kepware KEPServer, SourceSafe
- Built a new L2/L3 communication service and client wrapper that handled all the communication to and from PLCs, using two-way RPCs over TCP/IP sockets with sub-millisecond read times.
- Interacted with machine operators to troubleshoot problems and develop new features.
Developer Consultant2013 - 2013Parts Source (Enterprise Client)
- Executed a test-driven approach that provided 100% code coverage with unit tests.
- Built new features into a WCF web application.
- Expanded the SOA with JSON web services.
Developer Consultant2012 - 2013Vitamix (Enterprise Client)
- Resolved source control conflicts going back several years in TFS and implemented a feature and bug branching strategy.
- Worked with internal customers to enhance and maintain the Sitecore and Znode CMS that drove a public-facing website.
Developer Consultant2011 - 2012Safeguard Properties (Enterprise Client)
- Designed and developed an enterprise-wide service bus built in .NET.
- Implemented a NoSQL layer between persistent data storage and the DAL and supported more than a dozen different programming languages running on three different operating systems.
- Worked with internal customers to maintain a C# web forms application—a work order system distributing work to thousands of contracted companies across the US and surrounding regions.
President2008 - 2012Software Assassin
- Managed projects and customer relationships.
- Networked and consulted with clients; also searched for potential clients.
- Managed the facility and finances.
Software Engineer2000 - 2008Coactive Systems, Inc.
- Created relational database designs.
- Managed the project and led a team of three.
- Worked on DOM scripting (before jQuery).