Full-stack Developer2018 - PRESENTING Bank
Technologies: Java, Angular, Redux, React, Polymer
- Built a portal to serve customers.
Technical Lead2016 - 2018IBM
Technologies: Bluetooth LE, Java, Bluetooth Beacons, Bluetooth, Android Wear, Android
- Developed the Android native eCommerce app for 2the second largest supermarket chain in the Netherlands. Also designed and created an Android wear platform to help the blind navigate in swimming pools. Mentored and assisted junior and senior developers in Android. Node.js, and Angular.
Senior Developer2015 - 2016Sportsbet
Technologies: Continuous Integration (CI), Test-driven Development (TDD), Behavior-driven Development (BDD), LoadRunner, Backbone.js, Agile, REST, QUnit, Selenium, Sass, Bootstrap, Java, AngularJS, Node.js
- Developed multiple successful features from inception to release, delivering full-stack turnkey solutions.
- Achieved 100% unit test code coverage and 100% automated end-to-end test coverage for critical paths.
UI Development Lead2014 - 2014Accenture
- Awarded "delivery champion of the month" for September, 2014.
- Completed two MVPs in two months.
- Created a tool to record and playback live matches from the API level.
- Implemented a daily happiness rating (Agile).
Developer/Solutions Architect2013 - 2014RMIT University
Technologies: Continuous Integration (CI), T4, Agile, Jira, Jenkins, Sass, Bootstrap, AngularJS
- Created the new RMIT University responsive website.
- Developed the RMIT student portal for mobile and desktop.
- Composed a front-end development workflow using Grunt.
- Implemented Heroku-style code deployment to the server via Git push.
- Built responsive prototypes.
Lead Developer2009 - 2013Salsa Digital
Technologies: SilverStripe, Selenium, SoapUI, SOAP, PHP, CSS, Bootstrap, AngularUI, AngularJS
- Designed and led the development of a member management system for RSL and Tabcorp.
- Created an Android/iPhone app for Targa Australia to publish race results/timing, news, road closure information, and its live Twitter feed.
- Built a back-end for Vision Super Industry Fund members to manage their super.
- Designed and developed a "scratch and win" promotion for Office Choice, a stationary franchise with hundreds of stores all over Australia. Customers checked the scratchy numbers through the website.
Senior Software Developer2007 - 2009Click Creative
Technologies: WordPress, Magento, PHP, SilverStripe
- Designed and developed a loyalty rewards card system called Playdays for a children's play center. A barcode reader was used as an input device to scan membership cards and register websites via a web page.
- Implemented an industry funds management member portal for investors with group-based privileges using SilverStripe CMS.
Software Developer2006 - 2007SMART IT
Technologies: Apache, MySQL, Flash, PHP, .NET
- Developed Centsable personal finance software to help plan, budget, track, and achieve financial goals. .NET back-end with a Flash UI.
- Created a system for delivery company Aussie Farmers to check if a customer address is serviced by the Aussie Farmers delivery team using Google Maps. Longitude/latitude returned by Google Maps geocoder were transformed to pixel coordinates in another map where serviced suburbs were encoded with colored pixels.
Web Development Team Volunteer2005 - 2006Oxfam Australia
- Collaborated with the Oxfam media team to publish news and articles on the Oxfam website.
Intern2004 - 2005Hewlett-Packard
Technologies: AutoHotkey, Macros
- Used macro scripting to automate importing of CSV contacts from Excel to Siebel CRM.
Technical Support Engineer2002 - 2003Microsoft Service Network (MSN)
Technologies: Technical Support
- Worked as an online technical support engineer for MSN, supporting users of Hotmail and MSN browser.