Verified Expert in Engineering
Chris is an experienced full-stack entrepreneur who has built a variety of applications over the years: from the back-end to front-end, from disassembly to machine learning. He is passionate about staying on the forefront of technology and leveraging his experience to bring projects to a great level of success.
Git, Vi, MacOS
The most amazing...
...thing i've implemened is a native Word (.docx) file renderer with industrial grade fidelity and performance.
Chief Technology Officer
- Created from the ground up an O2O (online-to-offline) application that has obtained 1 million+ users worldwide. I was involved in the development of the mobile apps and back-end server.
- Scaled and optimized the service architecture to be able to support tens of thousands of transactions per day.
- Created and managed the development workflow for the whole company's technical teams.
- Designed and developed decision support framework for financial institutions. It leverages cutting-edge machine learning and big data technologies.
- Managed the server cluster to enable the infrastructure to perform more than a million real-time transactions per day. The AWS powered platform was runner-up in Amazon AWS Global Start-Up Challenge 2012.
- Tailored proof-of-concept demonstrations and reports to individual clients.
- Developed, maintained a HTML to PDF library (C++ and .NET). This product set a new standard in the industry in terms of quality and quantity of features.
- Solely created a fast and accurate Microsoft Office document renderer. This product opened a new market for the company.
- Created a robust multi-process library for out of process code execution in .NET.
- Pioneered a streamlined building infrastructure and fully automated testing framework. Also built the supporting tools and implemented the process.
Since then, GoGoVan has expanded operations to 6 countries and attained 1 million+ users in the Southeast Asia region.
Ruby on Rails (RoR), Hadoop, Apache Spark, ASP.NET, React Native, Sinatra, Express.js, Django, AngularJS, Hapi.js
React, jQuery, ABCpdf
Eclipse IDE, Vim Text Editor, Microsoft Visual Studio, Jenkins, Git, IntelliJ IDEA
Scrum, Agile, Functional Programming
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Windows, Linux, Android, iOS, Docker, MacOS, Kubernetes, Arduino
MySQL, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Microsoft SQL Server
Freelancing, Software Development, Vi