Chief Technology Officer2014 - PRESENTGoGoVan
- Created from the ground up an O2O (online-to-offline) application that has obtained 1 million+ users worldwide. I was involved in the development of the mobile apps and back-end server.
- Scaled and optimized the service architecture to be able to support tens of thousands of transactions per day.
- Created and managed the development workflow for the whole company's technical teams.
Analytical Engineer2012 - 2014DemystData
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, R
- Designed and developed decision support framework for financial institutions. It leverages cutting-edge machine learning and big data technologies.
- Managed the server cluster to enable the infrastructure to perform more than a million real-time transactions per day. The AWS powered platform was runner-up in Amazon AWS Global Start-Up Challenge 2012.
- Tailored proof-of-concept demonstrations and reports to individual clients.
Analyst Programmer2010 - 2012WebSupergoo
Technologies: C#, C++, ASP.NET
- Developed, maintained a HTML to PDF library (C++ and .NET). This product set a new standard in the industry in terms of quality and quantity of features.
- Solely created a fast and accurate Microsoft Office document renderer. This product opened a new market for the company.
- Created a robust multi-process library for out of process code execution in .NET.
- Pioneered a streamlined building infrastructure and fully automated testing framework. Also built the supporting tools and implemented the process.