Full-stack Engineer2021 - PRESENTCostco Wholesale
- Provided support to manufacturing facilities to implement new features and provide solutions to the technician changing requirements.
- Worked in an Agile Scrum team to meet factory's roadmap plan to provide new features incrementally for their operators.
- Collaborated with multiple departments to ensure meeting system performance, database administration, and quality testing.
Full-stack Developer and Senior Manufacturing Engineer2020 - 2021OMAX Corporation
- Integrated prototype system hardware into testing stations as measured with a successful, bug-free launch into production by developing a Node.js-based software interface to manage data collection and hardware control through IO signals.
- Coordinated with development and operational teams to complete key milestones before crucial release deadlines by creating clean, documented, and tested code.
- Managed multiple concurrent high-value projects qualified by meeting all program milestones by ensuring tasks were prioritized and continually adjusting the program to align the schedule after issues were identified.
Lead Full-stack Developer and Manufacturing Manager2012 - 2019Flow International Corporation
- Developed a real-time process monitoring system that reduced quality costs by 40% through networking all machines and designing a visual display for operators and management to see the current program status.
- Digitized manual data collection measured with unmanaged systems by converting excel sheets into a SQL database and developing VBS scripts to manage data verification and import information from operators.
- Successfully implemented live machine monitoring systems as measured by an increase in the number of quality parts between failures by analyzing inspection results and developing a statistical process control (SPC) system to optimize CNC machines.
- Grew a manufacturing business idea into a $2.5 million annual revenue program with 8% profit and 100% on-time delivery. Established a fully digital production factory that tracked parts and identified and corrected issues before impacting production.
- Achieved a 30% savings in the program's consumable costs by developing tool maintenance software that utilizes regression analysis on tool wear against the total allowable tolerance to maximize usage.
.NET Developer and Manufacturing Engineer2010 - 2012Hexcel Corporation
Technologies: .NET, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), Python, Aerospace & Defense, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Design, Excel VBA, Excel Macros, Project Scheduling, Microsoft Excel, Manufacturing
- Increased on-time delivery from 54% to 89% as measured by the delivery rate three months from implementation by developing an automation program to replace a manual scheduling and planning operation.
- Reduced the cost waste quantified by scrap and rework costs by employing statistical analysis in a design of experiments program relating production parameters to results to determine optimal formulas for each product.
- Developed prototypes and production fixtures using additive printers qualified with passing part testing requirements by designing the fixtures and programming the machine.