Co-founder and Chief Technology Officer2014 - 2019Home Run (Convibo, Ltd.)
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Stripe, AWS, Elasticsearch, Memcached, Redis, PostgreSQL, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Built a bespoke commerce platform from scratch, allowing customers to shop from multiple supermarkets, and get their groceries delivered in as little as one hour.
- Created an intelligent order management system assigning orders to shoppers, and drivers as well as a capacity management system to make sure all orders would be delivered on time.
- Built a self-learning, out-of-stock replacement recommendation system tailored to every customer to decrease the time lost in communicating potential replacement options to customers.
- Developed systems for multi-order picking as well as in-store route optimization to increase shopper efficiency.
- Created a real-time operations management dashboard, tools to manage orders, and track employees’ progress, and current location.
- Built product catalog integrations with UK’s largest supermarkets.
- Led the tech team.
Developer2004 - 2019Freelance
Technologies: Heroku, Swift, wkhtmltopdf, PostgreSQL, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Created a bespoke, multilingual medical invoicing application for a clinic.
- Built dynamic lab analysis reports for pattens to explain the meaning of their current results, rather than a generalized explanation per parameter.
- Developed a bespoke Mac app to simplify tracking services provided to patients, and invoicing them.