Verified Expert in Engineering
Chris is a seasoned software developer with over a decade of experience in the field. Equipped with a diverse range of skills and knowledge across various technologies and programming languages, he possesses a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of full-stack development. With a keen intuition and drive to comprehend the larger context of problems, Chris consistently devises inventive and well-considered solutions to complex challenges.
Git, MacOS, Linux, Windows, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Agile Software Development, APIs, IntelliJ, AWS Cloud Architecture
The most amazing...
...platform I've built enables online sponsorship of children and seniors with easy access to their profiles and automatic updates, replacing a manual process.
- Developed an application that manages subscriptions and monthly payments.
- Developed an event management web application where the client can manage his events and all of the guests.
- Created a custom CMS with Vue.js and AWS Lambda for a client with special needs in functionality.
- Transferred an existing in-house system to the AWS Cloud by utilizing specialized AWS solutions to increase performance and reduce cost.
- Designed and developed an application through which users are able to generate questionnaires.
- Developed a children sponsorships platform coupled with a management system.
Peyton & Greyson Solutions Inc.
- Extended the existing front-end of the application and added necessary back-end functionality to meet project requirements, resulting in improved user experience and increased customer satisfaction.
- Managed and coached another front-end developer, providing valuable feedback and guidance on how to use certain parts of the application and ensuring the overall quality of the code.
- Played a key role in integrating Stripe payments into the application and implementing monitoring functionality, resulting in improved payment processing and increased application performance.
- Provided valuable input on AWS-specific functionalities, contributing to the project's overall success.
Nuxt.js and Node.js Developer
Share My Telly Job CIC
- Transferred a Nuxt.js application to AWS, resulting in increased performance, reduced hosting costs, and more control.
- Implemented advanced security measures, including data encryption, to protect the client's sensitive information.
- Provided technical consultation to the client and attended meetings to ensure a seamless transition to the new hosting environment.
- Revamped an outdated React Native application by updating it to the latest versions and introducing new features, resulting in a more modern and user-friendly experience.
- Designed user interfaces for a React Native application using wireframes, ensuring a well-organized and intuitive user experience.
- Developed a customized chat feature using WebSockets for an application, providing users with a seamless and efficient communication channel.
- Developed speed improvements for calculations on a distributed network of Node.js instances, which communicate with each other and rely on each other's data.
- Configured and implemented an audio streaming service to stream a radio show on a Next.js page.
- Extended the functionality of the front end and increased stability and loading times.
Social News Desk, Inc.
- Ensured application security by updating library dependencies and adjusting source code.
- Improved application functionality by adding and extending features.
- Enhanced application quality by fixing bugs discovered through source code scanning and usage.
- Conducted classes for groups of approximately 20 individuals on subjects ranging from fundamental HTML to advanced engineering techniques and algorithms.
- Mentored student teams through their initial software engineering project by instructing them on processes like project planning, agile software development, and quality assurance.
- Developed a comprehensive curriculum of diverse subjects within software development.
- Built example websites on the eCommerce platform, showcasing its advanced technology to prospective clients.
- Used AWS to optimize the platform's back end, ensuring smooth and reliable operation.
- Conducted in-depth research and analysis on abroad manufacturers and vendors, establishing valuable relationships and gaining insight into important details.
- Assisted with the development of the platform's back end, leveraging technical expertise to optimize performance and ensure the system's smooth operation.
Software Engineer and Team Lead Assistant
- Contributed to developing an e-procurement platform tailored for the car industry, collaborating with team members to create an efficient solution that streamlined procurement processes.
- Worked closely on improving the performance of complex calculations, leveraging technical expertise to identify and resolve system bottlenecks, resulting in faster and more responsive system performance.
- Estimated project features and provided valuable support in project planning, helping to optimize development processes and ensure the project was completed successfully.
- Assisted with time planning and scheduling, managing a team of four individuals to ensure the project was delivered on time and to a high standard.
Animal Adoption Application
The app was written as a PWA with Vue and AWS Amplify.
Warehouse Management System
We have used Laravel with MySQL in the back end and j|Query in the front end. The application was hosted with DigitalOcean.
GIS Analysis Softwarehttps://smartmap.at/
Questionnaire Management System
I managed a small team that was responsible for building the application. My responsibilities ranged from managing the team, planning, communicating with the customer, and developing parts of the platform.
Vuetify, Next.js, Nuxt.js, React Native, Laravel, MUI (Material UI), Angular, MUI CSS, Express.js, AngularJS, Redux, Electron, Tailwind CSS
Vuex, Node.js, Vue, AWS Amplify, React, REST APIs
Amazon CloudFront CDN, Git, IntelliJ, Webpack, AWS SDK, AWS AppSync, Amazon CloudWatch, Amazon Simple Email Service (SES), Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Adobe Photoshop, Figma, AWS Systems Manager, AWS IAM, AWS CloudFormation, AWS OpsWorks, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), Amazon Elastic Container Registry (ECR), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
Agile Software Development, Kanban, Agile, REST, Scrum, UI Design, Microservices, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), DevOps, Continuous Integration (CI), Management, Unit Testing
WordPress, AWS Lambda, Windows, Amazon Web Services (AWS), MacOS, Linux, Heroku, WooCommerce, Shopify, iOS, Docker, Kubernetes, DigitalOcean, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon EC2
Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Databases, Relational Databases, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Amazon DynamoDB, NoSQL, MongoDB
Web Development, Amazon API Gateway, Web App Deployment, Full-stack, Web App Development, Front-end, Back-end, APIs, Code Review, Source Code Review, Task Analysis, AWS Certified Developer, AWS Cloud Architecture, Cloudflare, Serverless, Prototyping, Interviewing, Technical Hiring, Team Management, Technical Leadership, CI/CD Pipelines, Lambda Functions, Business, B2C Marketing, Sales, Finance, Networks, Shopware, IT Project Management, Server-side Rendering (SSR), eCommerce, Technical Project Management, Storybook, User Experience (UX), AWS CodePipeline
Project Management, Teaching
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
Amazon Web Services
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Amazon Web Services
European Business and Competence Licence Stufe A+B
Kuratorium Wirtschaftskompetenz für Europa e. V.
Cisco Certified Network Associate Exploration