Architect2017 - PRESENTThe Rouge Project
Technologies: Vue.js, Solidity, Ethereum
- Created a blockchain protocol for voucher type objects.
- Built a team of developers.
- Created technical posts and the white paper for the project.
- Spoke as a technical speaker at a conference.
- Led the development of many DApps using Ethereum and Nuxt.js.
Contractor2019 - 2020Sora
Technologies: React, GraphQL, Redis, Node.js
- Designed from scratch the general architecture of an API automation platform (ZapierTray.io like) using Node.js and Redis. Built a GraphQL interface to interact with the platform.
- Designed an abstract language to describe the orchestration of any complex third parties API events and actions with advanced control flow (loop, concurrence, call, and so on). Built a compiler for that language.
- Built a scheduler/worker daemons to handle the secure execution of automation workflows of many third-party APIs.
Contractor2019 - 2019Mati
Technologies: OpenCV, RabbitMQ, Docker, Node.js
- Built a Node.js daemon serving tokens able to circumvent a captcha-protected web page.
- Created a microservice, using OpenCV, that's able to rotate automatically random low-quality photos to realign a barcode.
- Implemented Docker containers for multi-stage builds and deployment.
CTO2004 - 2017Spill
Technologies: Catalyst, Perl, Nuxt.js, Vue.js, Node.js
- Acted as the architect and lead developer for over 100 websites, mobile apps, and eCommerce platforms.
- Architected four iterations of the online "trendiest store in the world" (according to Forbes): Colette.fr.
- Developed one of the very first online streaming platforms for classical music.
- Worked as the digital innovation strategist of the company.
- Created an in-house customer eShop framework using Catalyst and DBIx::Class.