Software Applications Engineer2012 - PRESENTPhoenix Integration
Technologies: C#, Java
- Built C# COM-based plug-in solutions for use in Model-Center, interfacing with mainstream desktop tools, protocols, and even titles that were still in the "Tech Preview" stage.
- Modified current website code-base for Phoenix-maintained sections of the 2012 website overhaul.
- Responded to Technical Support questions and issues though Phoenix Knowledge Base, via both and phone.
- Developed training materials to demonstrate the newest and most desired capabilities of ModelCenter and AnalysisServer.
- Provided on-site training for customers using ModelCenter and AnalysisServer.
- Provided customer support, documentation and training, consulting, services, and sales support.
Co-Founder2008 - PRESENTWirzBrothers Inc.
- Performed property management activities for multiple rental properties. Executed on electrical, carpentry, masonry, roofing, painting, plumbing, and other general projects and improvements. Wrote business plans, Proprietary Information Agreements, and joint venture agreements for various projects, business studies, and technical investigations.
- Developed web-based applications for collaborative environments, financial record-keeping, live profitability statistics, news and blogging, uploading, downloading, image organization and display, document versioning and permissions, activity logging, automatic backup, XML, Application Programming Interfaces, string hashing, Microsoft office interfacing, account creation, project team development and ranking, skill evaluation, distributed databases (NoSQL), relational databases (SQL), email communication, SMS communication, and content management.
- Developed numerical models to evaluate trends and rank investment opportunities within the real estate market using Matlab.
- Developed VB script to forecast income based on historical data and current market trends in property management operations.
- Developed C++ and C#-based numerical models for stock ranking and forecasting.
- Customized WordPress installations, developed WordPress themes, and built WordPress plug-ins.
- Created applications using the .NET 2.0 framework for Windows, developing, in particular, Mobile 6 applications related to performance improvement, file management, and web-server communication.
- Developed 3D CAD models.
- Priced prototyping and manufacturing tool costs.
Consultant2012 - 2012YouFolio LLC
Technologies: PHP, HTML, jQuery, MySQL, Java
- Handled filing of US Patent 13851352.
- Filed trademarks for "YouFolio" (serial: 85/595-469).
- Wrote first business plan and requirements analysis.
- Filed for corporate status (wrote charter, received EIN, DUNS, etc).
Senior Aeronautical Engineer2008 - 2011Lockheed Martin
- Managed projects.
- Undertook performance prediction analysis.
- Developed IADS Real-Time Station user interfaces to alert and report flight monitoring conditions and flight test continuation criteria.
- Maintained databases to track and report program-level (earned value) metrics with respect to flight test execution and milestone completion.
- Produced software to automatically generate graphical reports.
- Developed Visual Basic software to automate the tracking and planning of test point execution, as well as forecast the effort required to meet desired metrics.
- Built numerical models and graphical user interfaces for advanced thermal processes to understand energy usage, gas usage, measurement requirements, controller selection, batch processing, and equipment right-sizing to make recommendations on production transition and manufacturing for full-rate capacity needs.
Mechanical Engineer2006 - 2008JNE Consulting
- Performed P&ID, thermal analysis, and flexibility studies.
- Verified design and construction compliance with ASME, customer, and internal code.
- Checked and built deliverable calculations datasheets for heat transfer and structural concepts related to process piping, fluid flow, and piping support.
- Worked with a team of professional engineers to design and analyze structural and piping schemes.