Verified Expert in Engineering
Christopher is an experienced and energetic full-stack developer and technical lead, specializing primarily in PHP and Laravel, Vue.js, AlpineJS, Livewire, and Nuxt.js. He is proficient in working with modern monolith applications like the TALL stack, Inertia.js, and SPAs, creating and consuming APIs, and implementing microservices architecture. He's enthusiastic and motivated with excellent problem-solving skills and an eye for cost-effective solutions over unnecessary complexity.
Docker, PhpStorm, GitHub, Jira, Slack, Trello, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), NPM, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Technical Project Management
The most amazing...
...thing I've worked on is a large-scale SaaS solution for the automotive industry that helps motor dealers manage the whole sales and servicing business.
Lead Full-stack Developer
- Provided training and mentoring of the development team around technical and project management skills.
- Lead decisions around system architecture and technology stacks for long-term, large-scale projects.
- Ensured and maintained quality with unit and integration tests and applied TDD within the back-end team.
- Implemented team-wide automated static code quality analysis tools such as PHPStan and ESLint to catch bugs and code smells early in the development process.
- Managed the client expectations on every sprint of mid-sized projects and worked with a dedicated project manager on an enterprise-scale project for a major high street bank.
Total Cost of Ownership Calculator
The data is presented to users in tabular form, with a graph modal to show costs over the period of ownership.
The back end is written in Laravel and utilizes APIs to third-party finance interest calculators.
Used Car, Van, and Motorcycle Sales Portal
Users can contact auto dealers via the portal and arrange a test drive. After purchase, users can claim a cash reward that generates an invoice to the dealer.
I oversaw the search development, which utilized Elasticsearch and external APIs to filter vehicles that fit within the user's finance parameters.
Laravel, Tailwind CSS
Stripe API, Vue, Shopify API, REST APIs, Vuex, Twilio API, Node.js, React
Git, PhpStorm, Composer, Jira, GitHub, Bitbucket, Docker Compose, Slack, Trello, NPM
Agile Software Development, Agile
APIs, SOLID Principles, Laravel Livewire, Vite, Technical Project Management, Algorithms
Twilio, Droplets, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
Certified Laravel Developer